iFOREX in the Philippines is FRAUD! They are raided by the NBI!

iFOREX Philippines - This is a FRAUD company. If you have been a victim of this modus operandi, please contact NBI or SEC or BSP.

Please also see Balitanghali with John Consulta’s coverage of the raid last March 7, 2014 at their office at the 27th Floor, Fort Legend Tower 3rd Ave. Cor 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City Taguig.

Please report to NBI if you have been a victim.

NBI: 523-8231 to 38 / 525-4093

Is this real? I am from the Philippines and I almost made a deposit here. They even call you after you register and persuade you to make a deposit/

Yes, if you want to see, please see the video from John Consulta of Balitanghali last March 8, 2014 or TV Patrol March 7, 2014 episode.

Really?! how true is that??

I have seen the news last Friday at TV Patrol. Just shocked that there are Indians there, as I believe in India, FX Trading is illegal. Just imagine that most of illegal works are already here in the Philippines. OMG!!!

Yes, this is really true. iFOREX is hiring illegal aliens here in the Philippines. Student visas, tourist visas only. Some are legitimate, but because of these, they have all applied for working permits. The whole Philippines must know about this company. AMIKAT, ALONET and iFOREX are all the SAME. Do not be fooled by these guys. Take note of their address. If you are near the building, you can check, they are still there. Please pass to all.

How do you know all of this? How can we check if the broker is legit or not?

Check with BSP and SEC. Actually, they are registered with SEC but only as Call Center. But they are making people deposit money which is not covered with their registration in SEC. In BSP, they are not registered as Forex Dealers.

how about metisetrade?do you think they are legit?

Yes, I think they are legitimate company because BSP reveals their Registration as Foreign Exchange Broker/Dealers.

Do not trust companies that call you day in day out to deposit money.

Thank you for the information! Please be careful trading with new brokers or very persistent to take deposit.
Be vigilant everyone. Especially here in the Philippines.

iForex is a fraud everywhere!! They told me what to trade then locked my account up with shady trades and asked me to deposit minimum 10k to unlock those trades. When I refused they called me a few days later and said to close a trade and I did. The next day the account was empty. They are tier one scammers!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!