IG brokers Accepting US citizen

Hi. is anyone using IG for forex trading. they are accepting US citizens . they got a new office in Chicago . anybody…any experience with them ? thank you , Ray

I have used them being from UK. Good broker.

thank you . generally I don’t care much about bad reviews because I think there are always unhappy customers in referring to any product tangible or intangible. having said that, this broker has horrible reviews.,I wish I wouldn’t have read those reviews. lols. ( FPA reviews ) let me ask you couple of more quick question;;; how was the execution with IG ? how was the withdrawl? once again, thank you very much indeed for everything you do to help us out.

Good executions. Withdrawals normal 2-3 days with card :slight_smile:

thank you very much Cal.

Ray

quick question : do you use IG US for forex Trading ?..I wonder if there is any significant number of people using IG US for forex trading…I see very few reviews from people using IG US to trade forex…there are way more reviews from oanda or forex.com ( negative or positive ). I understand IG US is new in USA but still I was expecting little better number of people participating on different forums…

To date, IG US has captured an insignificant share of the U.S. market, compared to the other four U.S. retail forex brokers. The numbers are as follows:

• Gain Capital (forex .com) – 39% market share
  • Oanda – 35% market share
  • Interactive Brokers – 16% market share
  • TDAmeritrade – 10% market share
  • IG US – less than 6/10 of 1% market share

These numbers are based on customer funds on deposit with the respective brokers, and they come from a report titled Selected FCM Financial Data released monthly by the CFTC.

Here’s a post with more detail – CFTC data for U.S. forex brokers, as of June 30

2 Likes

thank you very much Clint. it’s of great help. have a great weekend.