I'm a beginner and almost I finished the babypips course so whats next to improve more my education ?

so guys first thank you for your time, as I said still a beginner and i wanna develop my skills and reach the point to enter the market with real money, so the question is what’s next now after babypips course, please I need your help and recommendations: books, technics, another helpful course which is a complement of what I took here, if someone interested and wanna help please share with me your curriculum, I believe people here kind and they help.
thank you again

Just talk to other traders and time on the charts , full time traders like me are always at the screens and happy to help

2 Likes

What you have learned is the question for the correct answer where should you put your focus.

If you can say what you know I can say where to go next and what to learn/practice.

If you know basics then the next step is to read the charts, draw horizontal/vertical lines, trend lines and learn candlestick patterns.

Also, learn how to open/close order with risk management where each trade have stop loss 1-2% and take profit 3-6%.

2 Likes

trading full time really needed because withihn short time its much difficult to acquire good knowledge and experience. i took fx as my full time job.

1 Like

Brave step to be full time,

1 Like

Maybe you can try to open a free account to practice your skills. Hope this is helpful for you.

1 Like

What about reading inspirational stories of traders? That should help in keeping you stay motivated. :slight_smile: