I'm a bit newbie I think

hello everybody.I’m Nima in my earliest 22.
I study Mechanical Engineering in state university where I hate the most. So I looked for starting a new career for my life as I needed money and there I got familiar whit Forex.
I have started trading in Forex for almost 5 months and it was going well in demo account so I started in real account with managed risk/reward but I couldn’t be successful so far. So me searching the internet finding this website so much amazing I thought I could find some friends here.

1 Like

@l-nabonaga

Its great to see you taking the dive, feeling the bumps is natural its like in boxing half of the greats lost their first sparring match.

Look forward to connecting and providing advice.

What pair are you currently trading ?
What is your goal. Do you have a number you want to make a month ?

1 Like

Welcome to bp Nima! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

2 Likes

I trade almost 10 currencies and my goal is to make at least 20 pips per a day. So after 3 years I will reach to a very high profit.

@l-nabonaga that’s very achievable trading on sentiment and fundamentals alone. However, my only advice would be to narrow the number of pairs you trade down to 3

If you walk into a hedge fund or bank where I’ve consulted , traders are experts in certain currency pairs. They understand how a pair moves making it very easy to scalp 20 points as every pair has its own trends.

Are you using fundamental or technical analysis?

1 Like

trading so many currencies at the same time is good for increasing trading performance but its also causes for bad trading , because maintain all currencies at the same time is a tough issue. but you look confident.

2 Likes

Hey Nima! Good luck on your trades!

1 Like

Basically I use technical, but I try to learn fundamental too. But I couldn’t find a good way to learn it yet. Whit the idea of trading 3 or 2 currencies, I totally agree whit you and will try to find my best currencies out of 10
@Simeonquant
@NeilKruger

1 Like

@l-nabonaga The start up I work for are looking to release some free content on how to learn fundamentals as they so much technical stuff available but no market fundamental basics.

I will let you know when its ready for released on YouTube.

I would stick to major currency pairs USD/JPY you cant go wrong. Which country are you based as that might effect best pair to trade ?

I’m from Iran.

hi Nima and best of luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

So timezone wise you have a selection to a wide range of currencies