I'm a new trader and I need help

Good day everyone.
Please I am a new trader and I’ve lost a lot to forex trading. I’m currently in a situation that I need help now.
Please can anyone help me with a EA that can produce a good result?
Please I don’t have money to pay for the EA currently now. I will be so happy if anyone can help me .

Mostly FOREX ROBOT that works well with synthetic indices.

An idea: how about learning how to trade first instead of relying on EAs right away? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I would seriously suggest it’s better for you to stop trading right NOW, take a long break, and recover from your losses by finding out what mistakes you made - which is probably overtrading by chasing losses.

Then LEARN how to trade properly on your own. This site will help you produce a good result. IMO, EAs are expensive junk for long term consistency. Otherwise, why would the ‘expert’ try and sell it?

1 Like

I totally agree to you Steve. It’s always better to take a break from trading regardless of whether you’re making profits or losses. And yeah EA’s are a strict no for me up till I create my own in MT4 from the scratch.

Hey EA’s not bad after all. For short term traders, it’s really important to reduce any latency and slippage. This is where the forex expert advisor comes to play. I swear by turnkey forex and avatrade ea’s that can identify the prospective set up way faster that we humans can.

So you’re saying that the forex trading robot increases the execution time?

Babypips must have seen thousands of traders over the years - I don’t remember any of them saying they had made serious amounts of money using an EA…

Are you in a bad situation that you need money immediately?

Please take a break from trading. Do not indulege in overtrading to recover the losses. Find a stable job to gain back what you lost and in the meantime focus on learning.

Yeah they do. They react to the trade in a much quicker manner that we hardly can, like I mentioned above. The brokers that we deal with have their infrastructures built around the execution.

You can make your own strategy instead of depending upon any EAs. Learn and make your own trading strategy.

And without them? What’s the difference between manual and automatic?