I'm a newbie to forex

Hi Guys. I’m new here and new to forex as well, hope I will learn a lot from the platform and would highly appreciate your guidance and support.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , this community is full of education , i hope you will like this environment.

sounds really good that you willing to learn. just go ahead. have a perfect journey

Hi and welcome. Focus on learning, nothing else. Practice what you learn on Trading View.

learning is important no way to deny but besides this it is more important to make sure best practicing issue , otherwise learning can be useless.

Welcome to the community! This is a great place to learn forex trading. Start with the education section. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. See you around and good luck!

Welcome to this community! I hope you learn a lot from this platform and grow with it.

h and welcome , happy trading

hope you will be knowledgeable from there , have a perfect trading journey

welcome take it slow, only risk what you can lose, realize 90% fail.

ICT "inner circle trader "/SMC “smart money concepts” are scammers stay away from anyone who talks about them

Hello Andy, welcome to the market. I’m new to the community as well, but quite experienced in forex.
How long have you been trading for? What method are you using? All the best for your journey.

I strongly suggest that you give most of your attention to learning while you are still a newcomer to the trading world. Your knowledge and abilities are the only things that can help you become a successful trader in the foreign exchange market.

Hi
Have a good trade

Welcome to the community!