I'm Christian an automated trading professional

My name is Christian and I’m a developer and co-founder of EA Builder Pro,

I’ve been around for 18 years in this industry and would like to spend more time sharing and learning with you. So why now after so much time, right? Well trading (and developing) is a lonely business and not much motivates me more than working together on new things.

In my many years of existence, I’ve helped people with trading systems, wishes for lifestyle improvements and health issues by (partly) automating trading systems and thus reducing screen time. Back in the days BabyPips has been one of my first valuable introductions with trading communities, so this is a great place to circle back to and get in touch with you!

[Edited for Forums Policy violation]

1 Like

Hi @ChristianEA. Welcome to BabyPips. Hope you can enjoy here, kick out all the boredom. :smiley:

Btw good to know your product here. Be careful don’t do marketing here, or it will be flagged by everyone here :smiley:

I used fxdreema before, I think it will be similar with your product. The problem with builder, the code is not optimized. When it run on VPS, it takes too many resources. I will try yours later :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello TYG!

Nice to hear from you and thank you for the warning, definitely not here for marketing, so I’ll keep everything in general, not referring to any product.

Now to the interesting part about bot builders: performance. I haven’t heard people struggling with it. Know someone running 32 bots on 1 VPS, but that’s assumming all VPS and all bots are the same, which they aren’t. Also, maybe you’re HFT (high frequency trading)? I can imagine if every nanosecond matters, it’s definitely an issue because our code is bloated to work for any broker and symbol and passing MT Market place validations. If you build your own bot, there are things you can do to improve performance yourself. For example: put the condition which is quickest to execute first, so that the code will return if the first condition is not met and thus resources are saved by not having to execute the 2nd (resource consuming) condition. I’ll walk the forums to see what people are saying about it and how I can help.

Talk to you later!

1 Like

Hi @ChristianEA, Yup, you are correct. It’s because of HFT bot, or file sharing on Common File folder. It needed trick to make it happens.