I'm finally done with the School! :)))

Thank you very much for your replay! For me, I was around 2 months!

I see! :slight_smile: So which one was your favorite course? :smiley:

Sounds Good ria, it would be great if you go through the school minimum 2-3 times. Itā€™s really better to acquire pin point knowledge from here that is generally not possible to finish just by means of 1 time. Good luck

1 Like

Sure @PeterBorren! Iā€™m actually going through the school again. :smiley: In fact, I have certain lessons I bookmarked since I canā€™t remember all the information there. Huhu.

Thank you so much for the tips! :slight_smile:

Definitely, BabyPips School! Although I used few paid courses in my early stage of trading.

Haha! Me too! :slight_smile: (Actually I was lucky that my uncle recommended this site to me very early on.)

Interesting. How did those go? Iā€™m thinking whether it would be worth it to enroll in those paid courses. :slight_smile:

They are (paid courses) very active on the online marketing! But, I am not happy on their services at all! BabyPips School is much better!

1 Like

Oh okay! :slight_smile: For now, I would probably continue rereading things I do not understand. And maybe I could just look some of them up on Youtube! :smiley: Haha.

Thanks Peter!

1 Like

Congrats, but never forget the rule that trading is a dynamic profession and any financial market is subject to frequent changes.So please have the mind set to acquire new knowledge and skills and adapt yourself with the changes in market. Do practice more and more with demo trading accounts, believe me it will definitely help you!

As a beginner you did very well. Appreciate your learning attitude. Of course you will bring good result in Forex with rich knowledge. Good luck

Thanks Nathaniel and Peter! :smiley: I will keep your words in mind. I really do plan to continue studying and gaining new knowledge before I go live. I hope to talk to you guys more often here! :smiley:

Yes, YouTube is a good source! You are always welcome mate!

1 Like

Only gaining knowledge could not help you to be a knowledgeable trader. besides acquiring knowledge always try to busy in practice account , otherwise you approach can be valueless. Last request donā€™t trade at random in practice.

1 Like

Hi Peter! :slight_smile: I really do appreciate your tips! I plan to practice and practice and gain knowledge through experience.

Hope you could clarify this for me. :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

Congratulations! I wish you successful trading!
My advice is, donā€™t rush into anything. Do your research - into your broker and into your strategy. There is nothing wrong with sticking to demo for a while until you find your footing.

What do paid tutorials prefer that free ones donā€™t? Why should we pay for things we can find for free?

The reason for these irrelevant emotions is lack of experience and knowledge. When you make up your deals confidently there will be no needless emotions.

You shouldnā€™t

you only pay for something if it gives you a benefit that you could not otherwise obtain.

Sounds good. welcome Ria rose for understanding the reality of trading as a newcomer. Good luck for every moment in Forex trading.

1 Like

Thanks for this @mlawson71! :slight_smile: I will. Iā€™m actually on demo right now. I plan to stay on demo for AT LEAST the next 6 months.

Hmm. How about you? How long did you do demo trading before you went live? :slight_smile: