I'm from South Africa

Hi Forex friends ,I’m new to babypips community.
Located at the southern tip of Africa,you can guess South Africa.
Hoping to increase by Forex knowledge with babypips.

Welcome to the community! It’s great to meet you :grinning:

Awesome! I’ve never been to SA! What’s one food there you think everyone must try?

Hi and welcome fellow South African… :slightly_smiling_face:
:south_africa: :south_africa: :south_africa: :south_africa: :south_africa:

Hey Ponponwei…if ever you land on the shores of South Africa one day then I
suggest you look out for a South African favourite called a Bunny Chow.It’s basically
a mutton curry served inside a hollowed out bread.
P.S…Lol no baby rabbits where harmed during the making of that meal… :wink:

Is this an accurate photo?

Because wow that is one beautiful meal!

Theres plenty to be honest…
You will have to come in person to try them out.
Different cultures and traditions.

1 Like

Hello, you have chosen a great place to learn and develop a market instinct. Read up on forex seriously so that you can use your knowledge in the live market.

I also live in South Africa but I originate from Uganda. I advise you look into the Stock Market College in Woodmead Gauteng. Thats where I got my introduction via a course into Forex Trading. Cheer$

Hello and welcome to this amazing forum! Now that you are here, you can relax because you will get to learn from the best trading course. All the best!

Hey ponponwei…apologies for the late reply.As delicious as that looks…a more
accurate version would be this one.

Hello new trader! Welcome to Babypips. This website is the perfect starting point. You can find a lot of useful information here. Good luck!

Hey, I am sure that you will be able to increase your knowledge with the school of pipsology. Do check other resources too for a better understanding of the market.

Oh wow that is a thick slice of bread. Is that hollow all the way to the bottom or just halfway?

Hey ponponwei…its hallowed all the way to the bottom.
Its also served in 3 sizes…1/4 of a loaf - 1/2 and depending if
ur with company you can go big and order an entire loaf,turned on its
side and hallowed out.I forgot to mention you can choose what type of
curry you prefer.Which is Mutton/Chicken/Mixed Vegetables or Beans.
Oh and it’s always eaten by hand.

Hi, don’t depend on reading up about forex. Give equal importance to your practical knowledge as well because that’s what will keep you in the long run.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Babypips is just the right place if you want to learn all the basics. Good luck with your learning and please be consistent.

Welcome on board brother

Welcome aboard buddy! Lots to learn and plenty of materials here get yourself acquainted with the school and good luck :+1: