I'm giving up on trading

Giving up is never a good solution so keep trying until you can conquer the market.

Don’t give up on trading. I saw many traders making profit from the market so rectify your trading approach to make profit.

Trading can be overwhelming at times. In the past, I too struggled with it and even felt like giving up. But what helped me was copy trading. In order to make better decisions and relieve anxiety, I started copying a few traders on zulutrade a few months ago.
I must say traders really know their stuff and since then, I’ve seen a big improvement in my performance compared to when I traded myself. Copying them has taken a lot of the pressure off and made trading a lot easier.

Actually, you are not prepared to trade. Go and increase your trading knowledge.

I don’t think giving up on Forex will be a good idea for you rather keep your attempt running.

When you have chances to run your attempts, you shouldn’t leave trying.

If you are so confident in thinking of that, then go for it. Stop trading. No one will force or beg you to keep trading, but it is important to keep your mindset in and make sure you know what you are getting ahead before you actually start trading.

Exactly, even I feel trying is better than quitting.

Don’t think of giving up because Forex is a potential earning source that can offer you unlimited earning opportunity. Keep developing your trading tactics.

It’s completely normal to feel scared when it comes to trading. If you are inexperienced and do not know much about the market, one option you can go for is copy trading on platforms like Zulutrade and etoro. There you can copy the trades of expert traders without knowing much about the market. It’s a pretty cool way to learn and build your confidence in trading.

Would recommend giving it a shot!