I'm looking for a best forex broker with high leverage of 1:1000

I can get 1:500 on EagleFX on forex pairs but as I said before 1:1000 is encouraging gambling/high risk trading.
High leverage trading brings higher rewards but also higher risks its all about balance

I only use 500:1 leverage. I use two brokers CedarFX and Hugosway. I like to compound small accounts (200 dollars) to as high as i can and 500:1 is more than enough

Leverage can be double edged sword. It is to be used very wisely. One of my brokers LonghornFX offers 1:500 leverage. However, I do not used that much. You may want to be patient with your investment and use leverage accordingly. I am wishing you all the luck.

1:1000? Why such high leverage?

I’m sure you’ve already been warned about how dangerous it can be to use 1:1000 leverage, so be careful if you decide to go that high. I typically stick with 1:100 on my account but my broker allows for 1:500 leverage, so it’s nice to know I have the option if I decide to go higher.

Every doubling of leverage is an extra life. You can do a lot with that. Duh

It is agreed that 1:100 to 1:200 is the best forex leverage ratio. A leverage of 1:100 means that with $500 in the account, the trader has $50,000 of credit funds provided by the broker to open trades. So 1:100 leverage is the best leverage to be used in forex trading.

You can find a lot of such options on the network, have you chosen something already?

Hi,how do you attend this