I'm looking for a reliable MT4 programmer

Hi, I have a simple trading strategy that I want coded into an MT4 EA. I’ve paid two programmers already, one never delivered and the other delivered an EA that failed on every level!

It’s for trading the US500.

Can any one help?
Thanks

Do you have a well defined strategy?

Yes. Are you a programmer?

I have been known to write code, yes. I have been writing metatrader code for seventeen years, approximately.

I can try to find a good EA on US500 with an AI if you want. If its successful it is than already tested with Monte Carlo, other timeframes, etc.
Disadvantage: I cant use your strategy in mind. And you need patience. Good things takes time.

I’ve managed to find a programmer on fiverr and have had my strategy coded now. Thanks all

How do you feel about sharing a copy of that bot code?

Hey there, so I’ve had the EA for over a month now. To begin with I just used in on a demo account for one week, then I thought, what the hell and went live with it.
So far it’s behaving itself and for the first time, I’m actually in front.
I’ve only thrown it at a US500 (S&P) chart as that’s all I trade.
I think this EA is unique and I say that because both the programmers I used are very experienced programmers and both have a back catalogue of over 1000 EA’s each. Anyway, they both said that they have never been asked to write an EA with this particular strategy.
Quick back story - I’ve been trading for 30 years and have never really made anything, gains are all taken back by the market. Every decision I made seemed wrong, I go long, market goes down, I go short market goes up. I take a small profit, market continues and I kick myself for closing too early. I set a stop loss and the market hits it, then turns around and rockets back in the opposite direction!! I’m sure you all know the story. Anyway, early this year I had a brain wave where I wanted the EA to make ALL the decisions for me and I mean ALL of the decisions. I used to be a programmer so I gave these EA programmers a function that neither had ever seen before and both needed to go back to the MT4 manuals to use the function properly.
Anyway, I’m going to continue using the EA for a short while more before I divulge any more about the strategy it uses.
I thought about selling the EA but to be honest I can’t be bothered with all that, so, after a few more months I’ll just let the cat out of the bag!