I'm new here and bouncing to get going

Hi my name is Thomas i live in wales ,I have looked into forex trading in the passed but since recently speaking to a friend of mine and making big money I’m more egar than ever to learn. So was advised by him to start here to learn the basics , I can tell already that the community here is amazing and very welcoming so I hope to get the ball rolling and any advise where to start would be fantastic.
Thanks

You should be careful to realise that over 80% of newbies never make big money consistently. Mostly, they overtrade and blow their accounts by gambling. Forex trading is a highly speculative negative sum profit and loss venture, which means you can just as easily lose big money.

Learning the basics is a good start, but you’ll find you need to spend many months, if not years, to learn how to trade on a LIVE account - NOT a demo account - while protecting your capital. That’s the reality.

Best of luck.

Welcome! Start at Pipsology.

psychology of school is really informative than others we have , i hope you will enjoy this kind of environment.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Thomas. Folks around here will surely help you out. Good luck on your fx trading journey.