I'm new here. I came for good education

Hello guys my name is surya im from india

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place. Study hard!

this forum is full of education , i hope you will enjoy the environment with great level of learning something new , especially from psychology of school.

1 Like

education is important , no way to deny but any kinds of education can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

1 Like

hello Suriya , most welcome in this community , feel free to ask any question you need to know , this community is very friendly and supportive

hi and welcome , you can start with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience.

1 Like

most of the time beginners finish the school level just for 1 time , but this is not enough at all , they need minimum 2-3 times to acquire perfect basic knowledge and experience.

1 Like

have you finished any basic level of trading ?

as a beginner trader that is not possible to continue this with low level of patience.

Welcome Surya! Enjoy your stay here. It won’t be an easy journey so be patient and stay motivated as you go through the learning process. Good luck and see you around!

Welcome to the community, Surya. You’ve come to the right place to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.