I'm new here. Please take it easy with me

Hello everyone. My name I Forneish. I am very new to this. I will need help growing. I hope that this is the place that will help me to get out of low poverty. Hopefully this will help me grow money today, for my future self. I am a 40 year old woman. I have 3 sons who were taken from me when they were little. Now that they are of age. 21,20,19. I have noticed that the system failed them.i notice that my authority has been ripped from me. It’s hard to get my son’s on the right track. So go hard for me for them. I gain my CDL,CNA license and my High school diploma at age 38. Knowing my 3 sons did not accomplish anything but sitting in a room all day doing nothing. One is in jail. I fought for my kids. The story behind why my kids were taken, is the reason why I stand tall for my son’s. I want to use this platform to learn how to invest my money the right way and create wealth for my son’s, and my grandkids to come. I am not starting with much money, so please take it easy on me. I’m excited to be here.

Welcome. The reality is be prepared to spend months, if not years, to learn how to trade successfully. There is no short cut.

best of luck.

Thanks so much

try to learn from own trading , this is the best way to improve self. otherwise it will take a long time to learn real market principle.

hi and welcome newcomer . good luck

start with low investment , this will be a good decision , otherwise any kind of large amount investment could be a wrong decision. because market is so much volatile to predict something.