I'm new in this world

Hi, I’m Ivan and I’m pretty new to the world of trading. My goal is to learn to operate in the market in order to have more financial and time freedom, I started learning about trading and its possibilities about 5 years ago but I never focused on learning, I always saw it as something in the future, now I think that The time has come to start trading and I hope to learn how to do it.

1 Like

Take little steps at a time, as there is no short cut to reach your goals. Prepare yourself for months, even years, to learn enough to develop a profitable method and process and then stick to it for every trade.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for your recommendations steve369 and I hope to learn!!

Welcooooome! :blush: You’ve come to the right place since the school is pretty good here and it’s free. :smiley: I agree with Steve. Take your time learning and testing out strategies on demo before you actually invest money in. :smiley: It won’t be easy, but if it helps, it took me over 1.5 years before I decided I’m ready to go live. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Ivan. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Thank you ria_rose :pray: the babypips school is very awesome and is totally free, one point to babypips jajajaj thks for your support!!!

the greate journey zianfx jejejej thank you very much for your words!! I come to learn step by step :v: