I'm New to Forex and Can't Wait to Learn Everything I Can

My name’s Persephonie! I’m 18, and I currently live in Las Vegas. I’m very excited to get into Forex. I’ve been interested in trading stocks and investing money since I won the California Stock Market Games all the way back in 6th grade, even beating out the high schoolers. I attended a small Forex meeting last night with my mother, and I’m utterly excited of the life changes diving into something like Forex could bring.

I can’t wait to get started.

5 Likes

Such a pretty naaame! :heart: :heart: Welcome to BP @Persephonie! :smiley: I’m so excited to have another girl here. :smiley: Haha. I think you’re lucky that you got to know forex at a pretty young age. :slight_smile: Are you going through the school here? :smiley:

2 Likes

very young age , appreciate your excitement to kick off Forex trading , try to ensure some basic level with cool mind , good luck

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips. Happy learning and trading!!

2 Likes

hi and welcome! :slight_smile: im new to this community also

1 Like

Welcome, I’m new too. Check out my journal if you like. Hope it helps

1 Like

Trading skill is one of the most useful talents these days. Better than most college degrees in much of the west.

2 Likes

this is the most popular community for the traders who are particularly beginners, feel free to ask any question and be active in here.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad to add to the female population here then. Haha
And I haven’t started the schooling here on Babypips yet, but I’m going to later on today. :slight_smile:

I’m new too. Good luck :blush:

good luck persephonie. welcome to the BP forums. i know a lot of people who started off with stocks and are now in forex. at least you have a background.

1 Like

Hi perse; although I am not new in the trading sector but a new member here! Nice to meet you all.

1 Like

I hear good and bad things from having a background in stocks. Supposedly, its easier if you’re good with studying the rise and fall of the numbers and graphing it, which is why and how I beat out the other students. But, I also heard that when you’re deep rooted in the Stock market mindset of “Selling High and Buying Low”, you can end up sabotaging yourself while trading with Forex. I’m hoping that because I don’t have an immense amount of experience in stocks that I can move past that constrictive concept. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am reading the lessons here. if you are ever confused, you can visit the education tab here. good luck with your trading young lady.

Hello Persephonie! You’ve got a great trading background at a young age. I hope to see more of you here as you go through your forex journey. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Definitely go through it a couple times before dropping money on something else. Seriously, there’s so much to learn. Start here. I’m working through it too. Welcome!

Hello, I am also new here and I am excited and scared same time :slight_smile:

Hi persephonie and welcome to Babypips. It is wonderful to see young people interested in trading Forex and use opportunities to earn some extra money. If you need some help just drop the question on this forum. We will be happy to help you

Welcome to babypips @Persephonie! You’re so lucky to have exposure in trading at such a young age. :slight_smile:

Im new also. good luck!:slight_smile: