I'm new to forex , My name is Keino and I'm from Jamaica

I have always wanted to learn how to trade because of the idea to literally change my life around with a new skills that’s not a easy walk over , I’m a 26 year old who has been really dedicated my life to making money online . I have asked friends and relatives that has been successful in the forex markets but most of them turned me down and some of them just gave me lame excuses, I went to YouTube tutorial and telegram groups and online sessions but I was was just lost. I currently work at a cardboard factory with minimum wage paycheck and whenever i get paid i always try to find ways online to double it or even triple but I think forex is the platform that i can fully be able to see a difference

So, you have a focused plan in place? FX trading is not a one way street as losses WILL occur. It’s how you manage yourself, and you being able to protect your account that matters.

You have friends and family who already trade successfully? Why wouldn’t they help you? You have genuine mentors right next to you!!! Do what you have to do, and get them to teach you! They will shorten your learning curve faster than anything you’ll find online. They’re real people that you know, and not scammers.

Milk their cow, babysit their kids, wash their cars, pick up their groceries…whatever you gotta do. Those people are the best help you will get.

P.S. Is forex a family business or something?? I’ve never heard of a family in finance since…the Madoffs! haha