I'm new to forex. Where should I start? I know zero

Howdy friends. Loaded question, but where should I start?

Demo account first? I guess I need like a strategy too.

Hi Buddy. You are in the right space. You can start with the school of Pipsology and demo account. Consistent trials will guarantee you a better view of the market and from there you can get you strategy.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I recently created a post which can help you, it is available here Program your success good luck in this long journey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello there,

Welcome to the world of forex trading first of all. See Babypips is a fantastic resource for beginners like yourself.

Start by signing up on the Babypips forums and explore their School of Pipsology, which is a comprehensive guide covering everything from the basics to advanced trading strategies.

Take your time to absorb the information and feel free to ask questions on the forums if you’re unsure about anything.

Additionally, consider opening a demo trading account to practice what you learn without risking real money.

Happy learning and best of luck on your forex journey!

2 Likes

Hey there! Kicking things off with a demo account is a brilliant idea. It’s like a rehearsal before the big show, letting you get a feel for things without any real risk. Plus, sketching out a strategy is crucial—think about what you want to achieve and how you’ll get there. Use the demo to experiment and find what works for you. Remember, every pro was once a beginner, so take your time and enjoy the learning process.

1 Like

Hello! How’s your learning going so far? I hope you’re going through the School here already. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

You need to start getting acquainted with trading with theory. There is a lot of material on trading on the Internet. There are forums, blogs, articles, etc. But on forums, for example, you can communicate with practicing traders in relevant topics and threads, find and discuss trading strategies, indicators, and analysis methods. And then personally check on a demo account how they work and whether they are profitable. And only then, when your trading strategy is ready and tested, only then can you open a real account.

Hey there, there is just one thing I need to tell you about, trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

1 Like

Did you guys start from the beginning and go all the way through?

Yes, I personally completed the whole course!!

Demo first yeah and initially you can just open buy/sell orders and learn how to understand regularities on the market. you don’t need to delve deep into rpfound trading details, you’ll anywya understanding nothing.
just click and tap for a couple of days, til’ you start noticing certain patterns in price movements.
yeah, some learning materials are advised, but very basic ones, to understand such thing as supply and demand for instance.

1 Like

Yea, learning a lot. There’s soooo much to learn. Is it bad to jump around?

pipsology you are in the right community to do your first steps, it will tell u everything that u need as an introduction to forex in general. best of luck. and stick to demo account. no live trading for a couple of months atleast

2 Likes