I'm new to trading

Hello to all forum participants.
I am new to trading, I have little experience in trading, your forum has a lot of interesting topics where I can learn more about trading. I’m glad to join your forum.
Good luck to everyone in trading.

1 Like

Hi and welcome… :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome!

A wonderful place to begin is the School of Pipsology.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Best of luck my friend. :beers:

Welcome on board! Since you said you have little experience trading, the School of Pipsology will sure be a good start.

Warm Regards,
Ayọ

Hi mate. It is a true pleasure to have you here. i wish you a very fruitful career here.

Welcome to the forum. I agree with the above statements and advice you look at completing the School of Pipsology as it’ll teach you all the basics you need to start your trading journey.

Good Luck.

Welcome to the community! I hope you’re going through the School now. It’s the best place for newbies to learn the basics of forex trading. Good luck!

Welcome! Don’t worry, you’re in the right place to start your trading journey. Good luck!

Hello and nice to meet u. I wish we can do this and be good traders!

Hi, HartmutTrader! We have a great community of experienced and beginning traders here. So you can ask us anything, we are always glad to participate.

Welcome! You will enjoy and learn so much from all the free materials here. Good luck on your trading journey.