I'm starting here

I have decided to begin my Forex journey because of my father. I have immense respect for him and he is a great business owner, however he does not know how to invest his money. He has fallen to some pyramid schemes from time to time. So I have decided learn how to trade it myself and teach him and go through all the hard work so we don’t have to rely on some broker.

It’s also for myself because being financially independent is a goal of mine. My ultimate goal is to travel the world and be able to trade and make money while doing so.

1 Like

You have several years of hard work ahead of you, if you want to manage a successful FX business that meets your objectives. There is no short cut, despite what social media marketing hype has you believe.

All FX trading platforms are brokered - it’s up to you to Google a review list of those that are properly regulated and best suits you trading style.

1 Like

Good Luck! A lot of hard work ahead of you, Jump into the education section and start learning and try to learn from every resource you can find.

1 Like