I'm thinking of going live soon..,

Helloooo! :smiley: Haha. It’s me again. :sweat_smile: I’ve been here for a while now and for the longest time, I’ve been on demo. I’ve recently talked to my friends about my trades so far, and they’ve been encouraging me to go live soon. :sweat_smile: I love their confidence in me! HAHA. :joy:

Anyway, for all my Filipino friends here, which broker are you trading with? :smiley: Haha. And how do you do money transactions with them? :thinking:

Thank you so muuuch!

1 Like

Lets go live, @ria_rose! Good luck!
I’m currently trading with OspreyFX!

1 Like

So cool that you feel confident to take the dive…really great news

Need any advice just let me know

1 Like

Well, I am on Demo as well. Now that I am motivated after reading the post, I am thinking of going live.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to know how many people on this thread are on live accounts?

1 Like

Wish you luck @ria_rose

1 Like

I think I am clear on the part that I am not on live :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@GMoore got that :slight_smile:

so excluding me its about half ?

1 Like

Probably. But the force will be ready to join you soon

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :smiley: Are they also available in the Philippines? :open_mouth: I’ve been trying to look for brokers that are easily available from here. Huhu. :open_mouth: Right now, I’m looking at Oanda, FXCM and Forex.com. :thinking:

Awww. :blush: Thanks for the support! :blush: I’ll remember that! Haha. Hope you don’t get pissed off with all the questions I’d have in the future. :sweat_smile:

Let’s do it! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Then we could all be trading buddies and we measure our progress together! Hahaha. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank youuuu @Teddy2! :smiley: I wish you luck too! :blush:

I really like the idea though! even if its a joke!

1 Like

Let’s go live, guys!!!

2 Likes

Haha. Love the enthusiasm! :smiley: How long have you been on demo Greenish? :blush:

I left my demo 3 weeks ago!

1 Like

Many of my Plillipino friends trade with brokers that have local offices there and whom they can trust. I heard that Tickmill, Exness, Hotforex are very popular there.

1 Like

Oh! :open_mouth: Okay! :smiley: Thank you so much for that. :blush: I’ll research about those too. :blush:

Congraaats! :blush: Haha. Big step! :smiley: How’s it going for you so far? :thinking: