I'm turning 29 tomorrow!

Coming back to say “Happy Birthday!” and to remind you never to trade that bucks on cushion for a bottle of wine.

Warm regards,

Ayọ

1 Like

thank you very much .

Logical reasoning
Thank you for your reply .

Congrats :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
As long as my mind let’s me I will keep on trading :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, the age question! As long as my brain stays sharp and my trades stay profitable, I’m in it for the long haul.

1 Like

Thanks so much for all you insight and support. I wouldn’t still be in with out you! Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday with a bit of delay!
Wish you a long and healthy life along with a profitable trading journey.

Super thank you to all of you! :blush: The celebrations with my husband, family, and friends seemed like a week-long series of festivities, and I feel blessed. :pray: haven’t read your responses to this post yet, but I’m just thankful for the greetings and well wishes you sent. :blush: I’m always happy to be part of this community and I hope I can celebrate even more birthdays with you all! :heart:

3 Likes

'95 babieeees! :blush: Advanced Happy Birthday and I’ll also try to give you the warmest greetings when October rolls around! :blush:

Thanks for your guidance, Mondeo! :smiley: I hope you stay patient with me even in the coming years. :pray: HAHA

That sounds about right! :blush: Kinda expected you and a lot of the other members here will have that answer. Then, I hope you stay healthy! :blush:

Short but super sweet! :pleading_face: I love being here and thank you for being here as well. Thank you Hetero for your support and guidance. :blush: I also hope I don’t get on your nerves with my (often stupid) questions. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it the backpain? HAHAH 'cause I feel you. :sob: Tbh, I’m also scared of aging and I already dread being 30 next year :sweat_smile: but I like to think I’d just be wiser then!

I got lots and lots of treats. I got like 3 birthday cakes and what felt like a feast with my family. :blush:

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :blush:

I agree! :smiley: I hope it remains to be a fun and fulfilling activity for you. :blush:

Thank you thank you so much, Nick! :blush: Appreciate it!

Me too, then! :pray: I hope I find more time to trade in the years to come. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s dedication! :joy: Haha. I hope so too! Thank you and good luck to us! :smiley:

Thank youuu! :blush:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA :joy: I can feel the excitement. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you Paul! :blush:

1 Like

Belated Happy birthday! :tada::partying_face: It’s awesome to hear how much this community means to you and that it’s been such a big part of your trading journey. :blush:

As for trading, I haven’t thought about an age limit yet. I guess I’ll keep going as long as I enjoy it and feel like I’m learning and growing.

Hi @ria_rose, Happy Birthday … wow I just read, you are a lot younger than I thought. :grin: Don’t give up on CFD. When you get your skill, money just comes in restlessly.

I will do CFD until the rest of my life. This is the legacy for my only son.

Wish all the best for you. :innocent:

2 Likes

Must be nice to wake up every day knowing tomorrow is your 29th Birthday. :joy:

You haven’t aged a day over 28

2 Likes