ImarketsLive Yes or no?

So recently I discovered ImarketsLive and have been constantly told that there is no other learning programs like it and that it is highly recommended. I was tagged/invited to one of their facebook pages to learn more before opting in, but when I asked the moderator what his opinion was about babypips on one of his posts, I noticed all my comments kept getting deleted. :scream: I questioned him because he kept stating that there is no program out there for ā€œfreeā€ that will teach you as much as iMarketlive (200$). All I asked was what he thought about babypips.

Now the reason for this post was to ask to the following:

Have any of you signed up for iMarketslive?

Is it really worth all the hype?

With babypips alone I have learned so much. So I honestly feel no need to join IML. (Iā€™m almost done with their educational course)

Let me know what you guys think!

My name is Rodney! lol So far with babypips alone, Iā€™ve been doing okay in getting pips here and there!

Thanks!

Hi Rodney.
This is one of the most amateurish websites ive ever seen, even outside forex.
There is text plastered across images that is unreadable, and this woman seems to be having a problem with ā€œfly-awayā€ hair!

Im sure most school kids could make a better website.
If they are this unprofessional with something as simple as designing a website, how unprofessional will they be with your money?

I tried (bought) iML for a month. Some of their classes (iML Academy) are OK, but the ones for more advanced topics arenā€™t as good. They also offer iML TV which is basically live (and recorded) online classes taught by successful members. I prefer Babypips over iML Academy, but iML TV is great (not sure if worth the money), there are many good teachers with very interesting things to say. I would recommend iML if you like pyramid-scheme businesses, because their referral program can be very profitable if you are good at inviting people.

Did you get around to using their swipetrades/web analyzer/etc services by chance?

Any thoughts on those?

Thanks.

1 Like

Is there anything you would like to sell usā€¦oops sorry, I mean tell us about this?

1 Like

Swipe trades suggested a lot of bad trades, there were some that worked very well, but most of them were bad ideas. The Web Analyzer is sometimes good if you like scalping, but you should follow a strategy, because it alone isnā€™t enough.

Thanks for the reply.

I figured it was just a way to give the uninformed a few ā€˜quick winsā€™ to boost their confidence in the system, but I am very sceptical of the long term success rate.

Nothing beats actually knowing what youā€™re doing tho.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth it. But I am new and ready to start my Live account. So it seems like a good idea to join a community that has mentors of some sort. But for someone who has been trading already, I donā€™t think it helps at all.

Hey Rodney!

Thanks for your post. I am also looking into IML ā€“ what have you concluded about the program? Did you find it worth the money?

1 Like

Hi guys, newbie here!

Iā€™ve been with IML for a few months now and i guess it depends on who your mentor is and whoā€™s actually sending the signals. The signals iā€™ve been receiving are actually very good surprisingly and the education is pretty good. As said thereā€™s alot of money to be made recruiting too. I tend to stay away from Swipetrades though!

Hello! Just to start off, congrats on getting through the BabyPips course! youā€™ve heard all the IML stories by now im sure. I just saw this post and currently going through this course now, after being with IML! I learned from them without a doubt! however the approach IML had on me and the community where im from, it helped unite and get people to grow together, I had many friends in IML I knew when I was a kid! so it was shocking to reunite with a lot of old friends.

once I realized, the people who were promoting IML I saw that they were just in it to have you buy courses and live trading when you can already find that online. ā€¦

1 YEAR after learning about forex and the power it has, Iā€™ve finally looked into baby pips and am stunned at how I didnā€™t find this earlier! im not all the way through it, but Im getting it done!!!

I just wanted to reach out to see how far youā€™ve come since youā€™ve found baby pips.

are you living off trading full time?

I have IM Academy and I have swipe trades and I totally agree that their trades arenā€™t the best at all Iā€™d choose my group chats signals Over those any day . I also have the web analyzer but to me itā€™s complicated how to find how many pips to use cause I donā€™t have time to watch the strategy videos. (Iā€™m a scalper)

most of their information can be found for free, so its all up to you. Usually MLM companies focus heavily on the recruiting side and not so much on the trading side.

Swipe trades is terrible, gold cup is very good though Iā€™d recommend it best signal service on there. The London payout and index infusion add-ons are pretty good on web analyser but yeah itā€™s important not to subscribe to their products where you are essentially relying on their software definitely wanna filter out the strategies that cant be used if you were to leave iml tomorrow.

I would actually recommend iml but my god the price is extortionate especially since there is no lifetime subscription option, only way you can waive the fee is by recruiting 2 people into it which will definitely be a struggle if you arenā€™t a good sales person.
Otherwise very good educational platform I know itā€™s frowned upon to pay for courses in the trading community but applying the theory learnt from free content can be very difficult without a mentor.