Immigration to US to be suspended amid pandemic

On Twitter, he cited “the attack from the invisible enemy”, as he calls the virus, and the need to protect the jobs of Americans, but did not give details.

Hmm. :thinking: Definitely not against preventing people to go in and out of other countries, especially during this pandemic (and even a few months after tbh). :open_mouth:

In general the idea has its merit but still kind of a sad thing. I have been in the process of trying to get an e2 visa for almost two years now and the fact that they stopped the immigration process annoys me to no end. I am sure that I have a really good case this time because I hired a lawyer to make sure that my immigration case went as smooth as possible. I actually found my lawyer very simply. I googled something in the lines of e2 visa Los Angeles and after a while I compiled a whole list of different possible attorneys. I talked with about a dozen of them and after some time I settled on my current lawyer. He has a lot of experience with these types of cases so I am sure in myself. I am hoping that they will lift the immigration suspension soon enough and I am hoping that everything will rule in my favor. Wish me luck

We are expecting Covid to end by the mid of this year. But now, a new problem has arisen in the US. We hope that it ends soon and people accept what it is. It’s good to support someone but there is always a way of keeping your point of view in front of others.