In search of forex brokers

hi there all my pipsters :v:️I want to go live in the forex market since I have being doing the demo for a couple of months and would really appreciate if any of you veterans or expert at brokers out there would recommend me a good broker here in the USA that is trustworthy and verify by the National Futures Association(NFA) for my live account. I will really appreciate and take in consideration any reply I’ll get (if any haha) . Thank you for your time my pipsters

Oanda works with the US clients
There are not so many brokers, in fact, so you don’t have a vast variety of options, unfortunately

@savage88 the table below lists all the NFA-regulated forex brokers along with the amount of retail client funds they have on deposit as of the latest publicly available data from the CFTC.

If you have questions about trading with FOREX.com, please feel free to reach out to us here on BabyPips or by contacting our support team anytime 24 hours a day during market hours via live chat or phone.

Hello,

I am a money manager from Sweden and have tried working with several brokers over the year. In my experiance the MT4 offering is often pretty much the same but what differers them is the client support and feeling of safety. Since I am swedish and a money manager I naturally had to try Scandinacian Capital Markets (www.scmforex.com) They were founded in 2011 but just resently started to offer the full experiance broker solution. For me they have been great and te service I am receiving reminds me of that I used to get from Finfx when they were in business from Finland.

Best thing is that I am registered under their umbrella and by being so can trade uner their licence, it´s awesome.

Do any of you guys have any experiance in scmforex?

Thank you for your advice alextrader79 I will take them in consideration

Thank you @FOREX.com that is a very detail info of what is that I have to choose from I appreciate it and will look into it for sure :+1:t3:

1 Like

Interesting @Forexsson I have not hear of them at all but since you speak so confident of them is definitely something to check out thank you