In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

Here is my personal broker list :

• IC Markets
  • Pepperstone
  • FXview
  • XM

They all vary in terms of their services, so you can choose accordingly. I have tried using almost all the brokers mentioned above and can say that FXview and IC Markets are on top of my lists of favorites. They provide commendable trading services, tight spreads,and low commissions. In the end, it comes down to your trading needs.Choose the one which suits you best.

Hi, are you still with Global Prime ? Are you still happy with them ?
Thanks for your time.

I have been using CMC Markets and Coinexx for years and have not faced any challenges yet. You can try them too! But do make sure that the broker you choose fits perfectly according to your trading style and needs. This is essential because a wrong broker can really be a mess to deal with. Always do your comparision in terms of spreads, deposits, commission, withdrawals before settling down to one.

solid broker

what would you rate cmc out of 10? curious

If you are a beginner and want to start trading demo and then I would suggest using Forexchief.com. If you find that you are comfortable with the demo account then you can switch to its cent account which will give you a good experience of trading with a live account. They charge reasonable spread and commission and I find them to be reliable.

There are lots you will find. But which one is the best, can be decided by you only after comparing trading conditions of various brokers. For instance for me, regulation, low spreads and low commissions mattered the most. Fxview is one i’m using currently since they stood up well on all these parameters. So create a checklist based on your needs, and go for the one that best fits you.

I have been trading with few forex brokers. I came around with a new broker Fxview and I am pretty impressed with their raw spreads and low commission.

I would recommend them a 7/8 out of 10, their live chat has been a bit buggy since COVID but if you send an email you’ll get a reply on the same day as long as it’s during the week. Their platform is easy to use and they offer GSLO’s

On the mobile app, if draw when you switch timeframes you cannot see what you drew, but if you’re not a UK resident it can be a pain opening an account