In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

Plenty of good Forex brokers around. Oanda and FXCM to name a couple. Personally, I want a broker that offers a higher leverage than the norm and also offers the option of 24/7 crypto trading as I can’t always trade a lot during the week but weekends are usually mine to do as I please. For these reasons, the best broker I’ve found is EagleFX.

1 Like

Which broker would be best to start off with, if your a first time user in forex trading ?

1 Like

See my answer u above for a more detailed reply as to the factors surrounding broker choices.
My list in no particular order for you
IC Markets Oanda EagleFX and Coinexx

Oh for sure they dont like scalping or hedging it seems especially on regulated brokers

ECN brokers are a must

That’s it isn’t it is just looking for what you need exactly and what is best for you and your trading style

Theres multiple brokers to suit everyones trading needs bud it’s just finding the right one

Crypto trading is another feature people want

I like them too good broker

There are a few good ones .
EagleFX Coinexx are the two I use .

We can trade with STP broker too, Hotforex is an example. There is less chance that STP broker will be a market maker on some of instruments they offer what implies there is no conflict of interests. Check ToS before making big deposits.

I prefer using FP Markets cause it has several positive reviews and its a genuine broker.

I am currently trading with turnkeyfore. They provided me with a wide range of accounts with quite good trading conditions. It is easy to trade with them and have got no issues in deposits and withdrawals. Proves an effective broker to me.

Good selection of brokers there.

i thin it depends what youre looking for, i personally like reasonably high leverage (1:200/1:500) for fx, and low spreads, with low comms. i get that with EagleFX

So you mean i should go with IC markets

1 Like

How about FxChoice good or bad ?

so who are you with now???

I am with clearstreamfx.com the spreads good for scalping and commissions very low, They are undergoing some work at the moment but their customer support is open if you want to ask questions

1 Like

Give a try to Turnkey Forex. Low spreads, easy registeration, Currently using them.