Indian brokers

Hey everyone,
Been doing some research for a friend who is based in india who is interested in getting into forex and I have been looking for a broker for them that supports the rupee (INR) as a deposit currency.
Does anyone know of any of the larger international sized brokers that might be able to do it?
I don’t mind if anyone knows of smaller brokers as well, just I’d like to find a larger one that is better known if at all possible.
If you don’t know of any way around this, is there a way of changing your money into something else like USD and then using that as your deposit currency?
Thanks everyone

Hi @Mike_Wah,

Did you like the post above because you have the same questions as @fibios1?

FOREX.com is the largest FX broker in the US based on client assets.*

While we don’t offer trading accounts denominated in Indian rupees, you can fund a US dollar trading account with us using an Indian rupee credit or debit card: http://on.forex.com/2EIJS2r

Please check with your card provider for information on any fees they will charge you to convert your money from INR to USD.

*As reported in the latest financial data on retail forex obligations published by the CFTC, which regulates forex trading in the US.