Indicator « Glass » for MT4

The indicator takes information on the real limit orders of the exchange players of the Chicago Commodity Exchange (CME) and displays it on forex.
DOM Indicator conveniently displays the information on the Meta Trader chart. By default, limits are displayed from the main trading contract, the contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the forex price is formed.

Additional Information

Works on TF to H4 inclusive.
Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC!
The “Visualization” settings and others below are inactive.
If the data ceases to be displayed, most likely you need to download the latest version.
It is not recommended to put several indicators on one terminal.
The indicator contains unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

Unlimited depth of loading glass.
Creation of labels, by clicking paint on the histogram, to track the necessary bars or virtual trade training.
Displays historical data of the glass.
DOM_Indicator_MT4.zip (3.6 MB)

new versions of indicators, it is recommended to update
DOM_Indicator_MT4_ENG.zip (3.7 MB)

DOM Indicator
The indicator displays the real limit orders of stock exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
Conveniently displays the information received on the Meta Trader chart.
By default, the limits from the main trading contract are displayed with the contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the Forex price is formed.
Additional Information
• Works on TF up to H4 inclusive
• Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC!
• The “Visualization” and other settings below are inactive
• If the data ceases to be displayed, most likely you need to download the latest version
• It is not recommended to put several indicators on one terminal
The indicator has unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:
• Unlimited depth of loading DOM
• Creation of labels, by clicking the LMB on the histogram, to track the necessary bars or virtual trade training
• Displays historical data of the DOM

Latest versions:
TG_DOM_Indicator_MT4_RU.zip — Yandex.Disk MT4 RUS
TG_DOM_Indicator_MT4_EN.zip — Yandex.Disk MT4 ENG
TG_DOM_Indicator_MT5_RU.zip — Yandex.Disk MT5 RUS
TG_DOM_Indicator_MT5_EN.zip — Yandex.Disk MT5 ENG

Hello my friend ! Well i was wondering are you still upgrading the indicators ? they are not currently running on mt4 2020 charts ?

Thank you again for your work . i acknowledge what you did and i would apreciate if u have the upgrades ! Thank you .