Indicator « Tape » for MT4

The indicator takes information on real orders of market performance of the exchange players of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and displays it on Forex.

Tape Indicator conveniently displays the information on the Meta Trader chart. By default, the deals with the main trade contract are displayed with the contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the forex price is formed.

Additional Information
Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices… BTC!
If the data ceases to be displayed, most likely you need to download the latest version.

The indicator has unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:

Unlimited tape loading depth
Display historical tape
Display of large transactions on the chart in the form of circles
Not recommended for use:

immediately after the change of contract, when there is a transfer of positions;
on low-liquid instruments;
with large trend movements, in which several major and DXY are participating simultaneously.Tape_Indicator_MT4.zip (3.3 MB)

new versions of indicators, it is recommended to update
Tape_Indicator_MT4_ENG.zip (3.3 MB)

TAPE Indicator
The indicator displays real orders for market performance of Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) exchange players.
Conveniently displays the information received on the Meta Trader chart.
By default, the deals with the main trading contract with the highest Open Interest, according to which the Forex price is formed.
Additional Information
Installation is possible only on majors, metals, energy, indices … BTC! If the data ceases to be displayed, most likely you need to download the latest version. The indicator has unique functions that are not available in any other analogues:
• Unlimited tape loading depth
• Display historical tape
• Display of large transactions on the chart in the form of circles
Not recommended for use:
• immediately after the change of contract, when there is a transfer of positions;
• on low-liquid instruments;
• with large trend movements, in which several major and DXY are participating simultaneously.

Latest versions:
TG_Tape_Indicator_MT4_RU.zip — Yandex.Disk MT4 RUS
TG_Tape_Indicator_MT4_EN.zip — Yandex.Disk MT4 ENG
TG_Tape_Indicator_MT5_RU.zip — Yandex.Disk MT5 RUS
TG_Tape_Indicator_MT5_EN.zip — Yandex.Disk MT5 ENG

1 Like

Hello my friend ! Well i was wondering are you still upgrading the indicators ? they are not currently running on mt4 2020 charts ?

Thank you again for your work . i acknowledge what you did and i would apreciate if u have the upgrades ! Thank you !