Indicator that is not redrawn

Found on the forum indicator that shows good results and is not redrawn.
Now I’m building a trading strategy on it.
But I can not understand how to connect the sending of signals to an email.
Please help me figure it out.

This question is somewhat Vague

but let me try and explain it like this

1. I’m an I.T. Engineer (so you are asking the right person)

2. if your issue is, TRYING TO GET A SIGNAL SERVICE OR INDICATOR TO CONNECT TO EMAIL

then this is what you need to do

Most likely you will somehow be able to go into the signal service into some sort of an interface and enter
the email address

in the case of an indicator you may need to edit a config file so that the indicator / signal knows to send it’s data to THAT EMAIL ADDRESS

it’s not logical to assume that the email would be connecting to the signal, but instead, THE SIGNAL IS CONNECTING AND SENDING INFORMATION TO THE EMAIL ACCOUNT

an email account is merely a mail server that hosts your email
so you will either need your email address and the signal sends regular emails to it AS PER NORMAL
or you may need mail server configuration details (although i doubt it) because you are not setting up the signal service to receive emails.

i would think it’s just a matter of

1. find where you interact with the signal or indicator, whether via a platform or config file
  2. make the changes in that location and ensure that you enter your email address and save the file correctly

i would advise that if it’s a config file, you either use MetaEditor or Notepad++ as opposed to Notepad.exe

whats the name of that indicator ?

Forex Indicator CoolLine