Indicator Vault Swing Traders's Edge Indicator Bundle Bad Review

I’m posting this to give fair warning about a bad experience that I had with a $99.25 Indicator set I bought from Indicator Vault (They are based in Singapore).

This indicator package consists of 5 signal indicators and 1 Trading Guidance Info Indicator to use on 4 hour and Daily charts. The problem for me is that only 4 of the 5 key indicators worked on the HP Envy Windows 10 laptop. The indicator called Market Navigator 2 that was supposed to insert confirming bullish green up arrows and bearish red down arrows, but it never worked.

I appealed to Frank, the person listed on most of their web pages, to fix this indicator or develop a work around to make this faulty indicator work. I sent several screen shots that proved valid setups where the 4 working signal indicators correctly confirmed a trade direction, but where, in each shot, the arrow indicator didn’t work,

In response to every request and screen shot, Frank said either:

“No refunds: All sales final”, even though this does not apply to malfunctioning/incomplete products, according to International commercial law.

“All indicators are working”, even they weren’t on my computer

“The system will insert arrows in the right setups,”, even after showing him indisputable proof that these were valid setups where arrows should have been inserted…

The story has ended well, however, because the professional and fair persons at Paddle.com (UK-based), the product reseller/payment processor remained involved, recognized that I had a valid claim, and appealed to Frank to help me while noticing his unprofessional customer unfriendliness and his foolish obstinance,

Paddle.com is refunding me the paid purchase price, though I would have preferred that the indicator be fixed.

Indicator Vault seems to have good mt4 charting products, but their customer service should be much better…

I purchased the Hidden Divergent from Indicator Vault…$118 Not once has it given any feedback but ‘none’ on any currency or timeframe: 5 15 30… IV asked for pic proof…and has never responded after I sent proof. They will not exchange or refund me…Paddle refuses as well. Any options? I write hoping others do not get scammed.

post all indis up here and we will check them out…