Indicator which show Pips values and current spread

Hello,

Anyone can share the indicator which shows

1. Pips Values based on Lot size (For example, EURUSD 1pips x 0.01 Lot = ?$)
  2. Real time spread

The answer is $0.10.

As I explained to you in another post, earlier today, EUR/USD is $10.00 per full lot (therefore $1 per minilot and $0.10 per microlot) regardless of your leverage.

It has nothing to do with indicators.

Yet again, ALL the questions you are asking here in ALL the threads you continually start are well and fully answered in the Pipsology School here, but it is only of value to people who are willing to read it.

You have been a member for 3 years but do not yet know the most basic things imaginable. I am not saying this to be rude to you but to urge you to read the School of Pipsology. Otherwise you will continue not to know the basics and to be full of misplaced, misguided ideas about forex trading (many of which are very apparent in your other threads!!).

Good wishes to you!

2 Likes

I know this. That why i say it an example. I want for all other pairs like USDJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD, AUDNZD, etc. So, if there any indicator which i place on chart and it shows data for that particular chart. Or any EA which i place on one chat and it shows data for all the pairs in one chart.

I have already started.

1 Like

Anything/USD = $10 per pip.

Right here: -

1 Like

Thanks for Pips value calculator. I am looking for Indicator or EA because to show pips values in metatrader itself. So, i do not have to calculate each time manually.

What is this additional section in calculator. it appears for some pairs and does not for others?