Indicators

hi am really glad about the assistance am getting here,really makes a lot of difference. pls i like to know how i can apply indicators like moving average,bollinger bands and stochastic to my chart.thanks

We’re all glad to help you in here, but you have to do your part, too. There’s no point in trying to help someone who won’t follow the advice given.

All the questions you’re asking are answered here:

School of Pipsology - - Beginner’s Guide to Forex Trading, Free Forex Education, Learn to Trade Forex, Forex Training - BabyPips.com

Please take the time to go through the school and learn. After that, you can ask questions about things you don’t understand and someone will be glad to expand on the subject.

Right now, you’re trying to do something that you don’t understand – trade Forex. That’s a quick way to lose all your money, and nobody here will help you do that.

Go through the school and learn first. Then ask questions. Then trade.

Terry

Good advice Terry which should be taken to heart by anyone new to this business. It takes YEARS (if you survive) to be able to trade FX. It is NOT an easy road to riches. It IS an easy road to financial and emotional pain like you cant believe. It is of vital importance that you are realistic about this. They say (and I believe) that no more than 5% make it. Think about those odds and what you need to learn and practice to give yourself any chance. The great news is you can learn it all and practice it all for as long as you need for no cost. Cant do that in many areas in life