Infinite prosperity?

No one jealous of someone who has no proof of being a good trader lol. Not hard to understand without good English. She has no results. Her students have no results. She lies. Anyone believes her lies is fool. Simple.

Think, what you want :slight_smile:

Obviously. Thank you sir obvious.

Thanks for the good reply. I didn’t think all these people would start to fight I just wanted a simple answer lol

Ouch :eek:

40-50% drawdown. With sample sizes of over 300 in each fxbook, this is not a good sign.

Where did you get your avatar pic? It’s hilarious.

If someone were making a fortune trading the last thing they would do is sell their secrets. That people fall for this kind of gimmick only shows that there are still a lot of gullible people out there.

Hmmm, there seams to be a lot of talk about IP here. I am looking for some legit proof myself. To tell you the truth - I cant find it. IP site and FB page has been putting interviews with some people that went full time trading after IP course with a lot of success. Their FB pages are weirdly short. They don’t respond to any of my messages. Are they all fake ??? No idea.

Having said that no one here posted any proof that owners of IP are really good traders, or any proof they they are not.
looks like fake thou. Like rich kids finding a way to get some more $$$ without much work.

Since I wanted to check it out myself - I’ve bought the course a while back. The money they ask is not a huge amount for me. So I said to myself - why not. I’ve been doing demo trading on and off for a better part of 2013. Cant say that I’m getting consistent results since I had way to much breaks, but I was able to get a bit more than 24% income taking entire year into account.

Their strategy seams to work. It seams to work according to statistical logic - at least to me :). Is it a sold plan for long term ?? who knows - I am trying to get in contact with anyone that is trading live after IP with bad or good results.

At the end of the day, who cares if they are fakes made up for internet to get some $$$ from a book, if after the course I was able to gain 1/4 profit per annum.

I’m still on the begining of the journey. I like the idea of Forex trading. Still have a lot to learn - thats why I registered on babypips. Will it be able to sustain my life after I wont be able to work in my current job ? I guess with a decent deposit $500-600K it is reasonable to think about $50K earnings per year. That is a lot for a modest life without the need to buy Lamborghini.

Erm…

What have the naked legs got to do with trading?

Monday morning! Ready for a big week working on something… by @amysangster53 - PICBI

Some poor boy is going to lose money over those legs…

Do not fall for cheap marketing thrills…

PS: you can hire a Lamborghini for a day, for a few hundred Pounds (about seven hundred, so that would be about a thousand

US Dollars)… If that earns you a lot of clients (who are impressed enough to buy into your image/marketing and your products)

then it is not rocket science to get as many photos taken of you driving it… Job done.

:open_mouth:

hey guys, haven’t posted here in a while but ill give you my opinion on IP. So I’m not going to say that IP is a terrible course because it is far from that but i am going to say there are some things on it that you can learn from baby pips. The owners of the company suggest going through the school of pips before you even purchased the course.

Coming into the course i knew that there was going to be things on it that i knew but i still gained a lot of knowledge from it. i was trading for about 8 months before i got IP and i can say that it is a very good course overall. It changed the way i trader for the better. they provide strategies and a lot of support by simply emailing them and they will get back to with a full in depth response. I really improved on the psychological side of things with IP through there mindset lessons and just the overall course. this course is really designed for a complete beginner and it will start them off on the right track.

They also provide something called Active trader which is basically a weekly video they put out reviewing the upcoming week and it also helps transform traders into more of a discretionary trader. These videos are very good and they go into a lot of detail. (there are a view episodes on there youtube channel). they also just introduce live trader which is basically for day traders and they trade with one of the top students live during the London session.

the company is not a scam.

Thank you, Krash…

It is good to hear someone who went through the Infinite Prosperity course and had a good experience of it…

The debate has been too centred on the person of Amy Sangster, which is not helpful… The company as a whole must

be judged on the merit of what they deliver, which is why your post rebalances the debate a little.

Thank you xx

You know those guys who tell you they are really hard and good with women. Are they?

People who talk a big game and show off are generally over compensating for something. She is the same, she wants your custom so she is selling a story of riches.

Yea PipMeHappy, there multiple who contribute to the company. All them successful traders living amazing types of lives. for some reason i think baby pips doesn’t really promote the rewards that you can get be a successful trader. In my personal opinion those rewards and lifestyles i see are the reasons why I’m still trading. There were points where i thought trading was right but I’m still here trading ahah. IP shows a bunch of that stuff whether its in the course or student results. Multiple people who are members are all ready not working a 9-5 which in my opinion is the holy grail.

I myself am 18 so i have a long road ahead of me but I’ve been trading for about a year and have a really good understanding of trading. of course there things i need to improve on but thats part of the game hahah.

Infinite Prosperity is definitely not a scam. I know a few students who are trading full time and doing really well.

Infinite-Prosperity | Forex Education Lesson Reviews | Forex Peace Army

So we have to be a full time trader to take benefit of this infinite prosperity course? i mean there is chance for those who are trading part time and can do good with this course?

I am not agree with you. No need to hurt other like this. If she is false, will get bad in return- I mean not a reputation but will loose trust.

Their facebook community for people who have paid for the course is run like a cult, if anyone questions their ability, or even questions their course strategies, they get attacked by everyone in the facebook group, and then amy and lewis will eventually delete the post. They delete everything in the facebook group that questions their credibility or the course. They try to legitimize their course by padding it with inspirational quotes and videos, and some tony robbins knockoff repackaged ideologies. When people aren’t successful, their go to answer is “you haven’t spent enough time practicing”, or “you have to get your mindset right” or “it takes time”. They bring on people who have previously bought their course to act as successful traders, but non of which prove that they are making money. Guys like irek, benny, jonny godfrey, and the list goes on and on. They show you the cars, the vacation, the laptop in front of nice scenery. How does all that help you become better at trading? People buy things based off emotion and the one thing I will give them is that they have mastered the art of selling at the highest degree. Everything is one big up sell. Once you buy the main course which gives you things that are even more basic than babypips, you then have to subscribe to another service and pay more fees for support and videos. Nothing works. Their strategy is simply take trades at support and resistance and thats it. Oh so you want to learn more? They have a platinum day trade course which is yet another up sell which is $2500 usd which also requires another $150 monthly subscription for support. The biggest lie that keeps people coming back is very simple. Trading takes a lot of time to get good at. So you think that it is because you haven’t spent enough time on thier stuff or on practicing, which is why you are failing. By the time you realize in months or years that their stuff is basic and doesn’t work, you have already wasted a lot of your time. Time is on their side. Stick to babypips my friends or learn the hard way like many people of us who bought their course and discuss about how this scheme is in reality a work of art.

What’s their basic strategy?

Please read:

You say their basic principles are to trade at support and resistance. As long as that means buy at support and sell at resistance this doesn’t sound in any way unorthodox.

So what else do they teach that makes this not work?