Infinite prosperity?

So why make silly web page and sell stupid silly book if she make so much money trading. I know she has THOUSANDS of people pay her for course. So that right there is million dollar. Parents could be wealthy. Could get inheritance. Who knows. BUT THERE IS NO PROOF SHE TRADE GOOD AT ALL. She prey on weak minds like you. A fool and money are soon parted.

There is your problem. You don’t believe any people. Do someone have scamed you before?
Why you think that is a silly web page? Their just trying to do some business with Lewis. And Lewis have not writed any book. Lewis is also scammer? also don’t trade good at all?
Where you know that THOUSAND of people pay her for course? Where is the PROOF? What you are telling PROOF and PROOF. :smiley: You only want proof. You don’t believe anything. If mother tells you that she went to shop you also want PROOF.
But about this webpage and book, i told that when you trade good and make some good money, she have a lot of free time also like i understand. So it’s okey that you want to start some business more (IP course at here) and in her homepage she answered to this question about book. She just told that she like books and she wanted to write a book. I think no matter that it’s silly or not, she just did what she wants.

If my mother try selling me something yes I want proof it works. As any sane person would that is not stupid. If you want to give money to someone without proof that you are stupid. Sorry that you are that way but that’s just the way you are I guess. Better take picture of your money now because all going to be gone soon.

Again. Show proof that she can trade at all. Anything. We both know can’t that you can’t.

Yeah, except you can’t prove that ICT didn’t invent Amy as a sockpuppet… or vice versa!

[QUOTE=“coreylahey;550075”]

Yeah, except you can’t prove that ICT didn’t invent Amy as a sockpuppet… or vice versa![/QUOTE]

If I know my babypips… I’d say we’ve got an epic battle of two sock puppets right now lol.

Or one just arguing with himself.

Show me some proof that she can’t trade ? And where is the proof of that THOUSAND of people have payed her course?
We also both know that you can’t give me a REAL proof that she can’t trade.

I don’t care what you think of her. But i just wanted to tell people that you all are very negative about her because most of you are just jelous and throwing your words without knowing great facts or real proofs.

She’s selling the stupid training. She shows the buyer proof. If the buyer not an idiot. That how life works.

Show us proof that she a good trader.

Dude… Call her toll free number and asked her customer service rep for PROOF…

Or maybe follow her on tweeter, Facebook, your space or myspace and asked for PROOF… End of story.

Have you finished IP course that you tell it’s a stupid ? Or because some newbie users here in BP are telling that they can’t make money after finishing the IP course? You trust this users and you can rely them?

So if Amy would’nt sell this course then you would telling that she can trade and she is a profitable and good trader? But because she is selling some training and some newbie users tells here that it’s stupid course, who i think never ever have taken this course, you are telling that she is a scammer.

And i would like to know why the hell you take pictures of how you trade, how you teach robert and how you teach roberts mom and aunt? And make this “stupid page” when it’s all scam. BUT YOU HAVE a lot of money and luxury life, why you have to do some scamming, what’s the point? Because you only make candy-money with this course.

Because you don’t believe her? I have to ask some proofs her?

I’m not your secretary, you know :wink:

Show us proof she is good trader. Or make any money at all trading. Should be easy if she so good. You can’t because she is lying. She not good trader. Makes her money selling stupid products. Very foolish boy. Sad.

You fool. Most of profitable traders don’t put pictures of internet about their portfolio. So all profitable traders in Babypips have to show their portfolio pictures to you, then you will believe them? It’s just stupid.
I think my text have more sens that she is a profitable trader than your one argument (some newbie users with 1 post, tells here that IP course sucks, they failed and then they never ever post here again)
I think if you have not ended IP course or have some more reliable proofs then you have no rights to blat that she is not a profitable or she is a scammer.

Haha… Oh you lack of originality. Copy cat!

:slight_smile: oh yeah. Getting owned by your own words. Must be bad.

Of course pros put their performance public for people to see. It part of any legitamant professionals prospectus. Scammers and liars can’t produce them because try don’t have results. And weak minded individual pay liar without asking to as proof first. You very fool boy.

You must be Akeakami I hear about. No one else stupid to think this way for real.

I don’t know. I have 2 friends who are making good living with forex. I have proofs and anything for that. But they don’t want to speak about forex, their relatives even don’t know that their money comes at forex. They keep it pretty secrecy. I don’t know why but yeah. People are different.

Actually, I’m not here to fight with anyone. But i saw previous Amys thread that some of you are telling there that she is a scammer and whatever. I just wanted to say that the arguments what you are telling here, why she is a scammer, looks pretty awful. And you make other people also think that she is a scammer.
I’m not gonna take her course (also because my English is bad), but i really believe that she’s making a good money with trading. I’m not here to advertise her or anything like that. But i just don’t understand why people are jelous and telling this nonsens proofs here. Just control your facts before telling something.

End of story

No one jealous of someone who has no proof of being a good trader lol. Not hard to understand without good English. She has no results. Her students have no results. She lies. Anyone believes her lies is fool. Simple.

Think, what you want :slight_smile:

Obviously. Thank you sir obvious.

Thanks for the good reply. I didn’t think all these people would start to fight I just wanted a simple answer lol