Infinite prosperity?

I am not one of IP course students or Amys or Lewis friend or whatever. I just think that jelous people are whining that they are not real traders and plaplapla. I have done some research about Amy and Lewis and nothing makes me feel that they are not a profitable traders. So when they are really not a profitable traders i just would like to know some REAL proofs and arguments? Or why some of you are telling that to everyone but your proofs are nonsense. And if you don’t have a real proof and arguments, then just don’t speak that they aren’t profitable traders.

I just have found 2 systems of IP and trying them in demo. But they looks good and profitable when you have a little experiences about trading.

I also newbie like pipsmakehappy. I saw Amy Sangster class and I thought it be good but there is no proof from her that she know what she doing. She make claims like “I make $10,000 trading in 5 minutes” but there is no proof. Just much picture of fancy car which not mean she make good trades. Unless she provide proof that she actually trader I no give my money. It just seem like she get her material from free on interment and sells same free stuff her self. Very bad review.

I see many of her student making bad trades on their posting boards. Very bad trades so she not teaching them good. No one have success their just giving her their money and not making any trading.

i love dumb money.

Typical nonsens-guy text. :smiley: You just don’t have real proofs.
Yes i know my English is bad, because it’s not my mother-tongue but everyone except you can understand my text. :smiley:

Here’s two myfxbooks of their students (the only ones who have posted up myfxbooks)

Yen System | Myfxbook
demo IP System | Myfxbook

Remember if the students can’t make money using their methods on demo (where there is no slippage or psychological pressure) how can the methods be sound. Of course, that didn’t stop a lot of people following the great ICT but it should make you think twice.

Where proof that she make money from trading?! There is no proof that she make money from trading. All made up to sell her bad training material that she just find for free on Internet. Very bad.

You don’t sound very good smart.

Well then you just waste my time and you make my fingers so tired typing on my keyboard…

Your argument is nonsense either. You didn’t bring anything new to this discussion. You could have just spent more time reading the other thread. So if you are not Amy and Lewis student, you don’t have anything value to say…In fact, go back and do some google search on why there are people who are jealous or haters… Or rather don’t missed your Sunday Service, I’m sure your Pastor or Priest can discuss that to you in private…

Have fun trolling…

I think there is a more proof that she is rich and is profitable trader than she is not a profitable trader.
I really don’t know how many have ended her courses and are someone making money or not and are this journals are real what we have seen. Or they are guys like Pizzaboy and making fake journals because they are so mad.

But i think that it’s impossible that someone who never haven’t seen trading becomes multi-millionare about 1month after Amys courses. It’s same example what i told above with Michael Jordan and some young boy. IT TAKES TIME.

You have no proof that she make money trading. Her cars (if hers) just show she has money which could be got through scamming etc. does not mean she trader at all. She can’t provide proof that she make money trading.

Amy said it only take a few years for her to make 100k . So shut it about Michael Jordan.

You don’t sound very good smart.

PEOPLE, really, i just wanted to know why you guys/girls are thinking that they are NOT a profitable traders? That maybe their courses are not so good or don’t have a good start is better to say. And why you always talk about only Amy not Lewis? Because Amy writed some book but Lewis not? Where he get all of his money?

If Amy only shows some pictures of her life and keep is forex knowledge secret then you all will be tell that " OO, look, so good and young profitable trader." But she want to share her knowledge and now she is really fake :smiley:

If someone ended up Babypips school and then started to trade Pipsurfer or Huck trading system but fails and can’t figure it out instantly. Then Pipsurfer and Huck systems suck and they are not a profitable traders.?

I took Amy’s course and look what happened to my account! Stay away!

TryAgain System | Myfxbook

(to the people that know what this really is, it will only be available for 24 hrs… get your fill ;))

You man, only see cars. But this whole lifestyle needs a lot of money. Aparments, travelling, cars, horse-riding and more and more. You don’t make this money with SCAM. YES YOU ARE A SMART, AMEN FOR THAT

Hey I have idea! Show us proof that Amy make successful trades. Show us where she called live trades. Show us trade history of her making money. She not have any so you can’t. No of her students do either. They just waste money on bad training that can be for for free.

Except you were taught by that other great fraud. Don’t blame beautiful Amy.

I dont trust posts like this. I think that is a SCAM :smiley:

But yeah i have an idea, i think i know also the system that they teach and use. At least teach. So i will try up it in demo next 2-3 months more and then see how it goes.

well actually… the point of scamming IS to make money, which is then used to fund a whole lifestyle.

the only thing that is missing is a conscience

Hey I have idea! Show us proof that Amy make successful trades. Show us where she called live trades. Show us trade history of her making money. She not have any so you can’t. No of her students do either. They just waste money on bad training that can be for for free.

You don’t sound good smart

I don’t talk with Amy i don’t know her. So i don’t have a history of her trades. A little history you can see is in one of her youtube trading videos.
Do you want to say that all this pictures and luxury is FAKE Instagram ??
Where the hell you can take all this pictures (when it’s all fake and she’s poor) and where is sense to everyday figure out how i can make some FAKE luxury pictures and videos for people and, oh yeah, then one or two guys in month are taking my course i earn 1000$ with Lewis, per face it’s 500$. You cannot afford this life with that money.

I’m just one of these guys, who think that she is really making money with trading. But common thinks other way.

It’s like in trading when you trade like common then you FAIL.

Exactly. You have NO PROOF. I not ask for proof if she has money. I ask for proof if SHE CAN TRADE. You cannot give because there is no proof. You just get suck in like gold fish to sea snake. Sad. And now you make sea snake fat.

So you are saying that she is a rich girl. She can afford luxury life and everthing but she don’t trade. Just for fun making some course webpage and put some pictures of trading in instagram? Why the hell she have to do it when she have everything what she needs or at least she have a lot of money. Why then to black your name with some fake things? It’s nonsens for me.

And you also don’t have a PROOF that she can’t trade? That some of Babypips users who are telling they are ended their IP course and know look my failure account history? This is your proof?