Information about LiteForex

Have anyone here traded with LiteForex ? I need to know their experience with LiteForex before investing real money. My experience with them so far is encouraging but I want to be real sure

Hi,
@EMEKA_CASPER
I would trust this broker with small cent account, nothing bigger.

I don’t really understand this.

Surely the two main concerns with any broker are:

a) trading: Are the spreads good? fills good? negative slippage? stop hunting? i.e. all/any factors that damage your trading results even when you are right. If this is the risk then there is no point in opening any account at all there.

b) Wdls/closing: Even if you are successful, there is still the need to get your money back,either through regular withdrawals or eventually closing the account. If this is the risk then, again, there is no point in opening any account at all there.

Surely, the initial choice of broker is based on factors such as size and regulation and types of account, platforms etc, etc. Certainly it is worth only placing a small balance initially to see how you get on with the broker/platform on a day to day basis before adding anything substantial, but surely if one has any doubts about the trustworthiness of the company then there is no sense in opening any account of any size there?

In which risk scenario is it worth just opening a “small cent account?”

@anon46773462
Emeka has interest in this broker for some reason.
I dont consider this broker trustworthy enough to deposit any bigger amount.
Though it could be good to play with cent account and acquire some experience.

I still consider this totally useless information if you do not explain why you consider this boker untrustworthy - nor is it fair on the broker to spread unsubstantiated inuendo that it cannot be trusted!

Have you had personal experiences? If so,then by all means explain…

But if there really is reason to doubt this broker then there is even less reason to " play with cent account and acquire some experience". Surely this stage is critical with a live account and if it would be extremely damaging to be developing one’s personal trading skills if the results are being degraded by the broker’s actions e.g. stop trawling with widening spreads etc.

During the “experience” stage of learning it is not the size of the account/profits that matter, it is the accurate assessment of one’s own performance. If the broker is not reliable then even a small account is not to be recommended.

I am talking principles here, I have no personal knowledge of this broker. I just do not understand your “logic” that if a broker is untrustworthy then trade a small account with them!

There is no shortage of brokers out there. If in doubt leave well alone and seek another.

Perhaps if you could explain the practical reasons why you doubt this broker then it might be easier to understand your otherwise rather illogical conclusion?

1 Like

@anon46773462
What do you do to determine if broker is trustworthy?

1. I do search website for referenes
  2. I check forexpeacearmy
  3. I do check the website, chat with support
  4. Sometimes I do trade small account to see for myself

Thats why I can say this broker canot be trusted with bigger deposit.
Why dont you do the same?

1 Like

Now you are getting a little clearer and more specific. Thankyou. Rather than just throwing an opinion in the air you are now giving the OP some suggestions how to approach this and carry out an evaluation. That is now more practical. Naturally, FPA usually churns out comments from one extreme to the other and needs to be considered with care - and of course regulation is an important issue.

It is not me looking for this broker, it is the OP so I am not sure why you think I should go through this process.

My concern is that the OP is talking about opening a LIVE trading account and your initial response to open a LIVE account with REAL funds with a broker that you describe as not “trustworthy” was incomprehensible to say the least.

Whenever we advise newcomers concerning real funds there is, or should be, a level of responsibility in justifying and explaining what we are recommending - you have now done that - thankyou! :slight_smile:

Well I was giving advice to newcomer.
I kept it clear and short.
I dont write nor I read long posts :slight_smile:
I am busy. Read my journal if interested.

And totally unsubstantiated advice it was too!

If one cannot be bothered, or is too busy, to give proper advice to newcomers when it concerns where to trust their REAL funds, maybe it would be better not to bother at all! Just saying…

We can all just state an opinion…

1 Like

Caution needed my friend, you’ll be called a thug :wink:

1 Like

I accept your opinion
Any statement should be supported by facts

Thanks! As you know, there are ample brief postings on this site that are of dubious value, but I felt you had far more to offer here and that it would be useful to the OP in making a critical decision - And you did and I am sure it will be! :slight_smile:

Good luck with your journal! :slight_smile:

@anon46773462 Thanks and I am sorry If I was too brief. Thats my style.

1 Like

I hear on style bro, you should be learning about my style by now. I believe we could be very similar. Unfortunately and occasionally, every once in awhile, you will need to be a bit more articulate and respond with a brief thesis to help newbies. Thats just the way water flows under the bridge. Best of luck in your journal as well.

2 Likes