Inner Circle Trader Introductory Videos

Can you pass them along please?

has anybody found the introductory videos?

Those included in this webpage are down

1 Like

Hi, could you please tell me which/episode you’re referring to?

Could you please send the the ICT videos if you have them?

hey CG can you please send me the ict videos ?

@peter90, @JuanMarq98, @PETKON, You will find ICT YouTube Series at the Link below.

Have seen these videos asked for numerous times… So I have added a link I found a while ago…

Inner Circle Trader’s Introduction Video Series:

I Know Exactly What You Are Looking For
Forex Risk Management
Contending With Trade Psychology
The Excellence Of Execution
Trading Support & Resistance
Inner Circle Trader’s Core Concepts Introduction
Handling Losses & Inevitable Drawdowns
Trade Forex Like The Insiders - Secrets To The COT Report
Major Market Analysis
The Search & Destroy Market Profile
The Reversal Market Profile
Correlation Concepts - Inner Circle Trader’s Smart Money Concepts
Optimal Trade Entry - Inner Circle Trader’s OTE Pattern
Fibonacci Concepts In Forex
Trading The Figure
How Professionals Use Indicators
Trading The Key Swing Points
Exploring The Asian Range
Trading The Asian Session
Trading The New York Session
The London Close Tactic
The Power Of Three - Accumulation - Profit Release - Distribution
The Judas Swing - Inner Circle Trader’s Exclusive Market Maker Swing
Short Term Trading - Inner Circle Trader’s Short Term Trading Model
The Trader’s Trinity - Inner Circle Trader’s Exclusive Overbought - Oversold & S&R Concept
High Probability Price Patterns - Inner Circle Trader’s Collection
Scalping 20 pips Per Day - Inner Circle Trader’s Method
Inner Circle Trader’s How To Capture Explosive Forex Profits

This thread was initiated well before I was around on Babypips… The author of the ICT Series of Video’s must have upset a few people here on Babypips… Appears to be a lot of negativity toward him/her.

I have never watched them or studied this strategy so… hope they are of help…

2 Likes

Hey TWB - I’ve looked 3 of them from your link - a couple of short ones and one about half an hour. - I found one thing I was not aware of - and had never seen mentioned in any of my reading and / or other viewing - a thing I shall definitely do some of my own research on.

Plus I’ll watch a few more before moving on !

Thanks mate - hope all is well with you.

1 Like

Hi there

Would it be possible for me to get these please?

Regards

Yo, are you still on here “theCyberGuy”? Or anyone?? I would like to be sent those ICT introductory videos please, if anyone can help me

1 Like

Hi all! I am new here. As I am watching the ICT playlist, Trading Plan Development series part 6 Michael is referring to ICT Reflection, ICT Grail entry, Type 2 Trend Following and ICT Stinger and he says these concepts are explained in the video ICT High Probability Price Pattern Videos. Now, I have been trying to find this video for hours. I have watched all contents of the playlists until where I am now and looked through all video titles in his channel. Can someone please help me find this video.

1 Like

I will be doing fine without this video. Guess it´s a reason why the video no longer is on his page. I just get so curious when I hear about ICT Grails, ICT Stinger, ICT Reflection and ICT stairs. I will have to keep on with his material without knowing this for now. Thank You all for the forum content. :slight_smile:

Is there someone on youtube who explains his concepts? I have watched videos of ICT but I dont understand how to implement his stuff in trading and he mentioned for example OTE in video where he explains London Killzone although he hasn’t explained what is OTE. A little bit confusing for me.

Yes, if anyone can provide links to the following. These are useful videos and your efforts will be appreciated.

Exactly my thinking too. I guess there is a reason why those videos are no longer there. It’s possible that we, the late comers are getting fed refined work based on those videos because they were from 2012 and before. That’s at least 10 years ago.

Maybe this will be of some help:
A Glossary of ICT Terms and Abbreviations - Beginner Questions - BabyPips.com Forum

ICT can be profitable if you have a lot of capital ready to risk, or if you are using high leverage. Also, a trader must be sufficiently experienced in using risk management.
For beginners, I would not recommend ICT. Instead they should follow their own simple strategy and be consistent with it.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I watched his video where he is talking about divergence. If USD index is for example trading higher and making lower low but some foreign currency fails to make a lower low so it also makes a higher high, then it is a divergence. My question is how could I know which of these currencies is trading “normally” and which one fails to do the opposite?

Bro send me the videos pls

Any one still has the introductory videos ?