Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I have to say, it is GREAT seeing so many of you getting it. I’m living vicariously through you as the j o b not allowing enough chart time. I’m also further behind in development but I’m psyched for you all and hopefully learning from your successes. Keep it going, nice and steady.

I use an indi that does something like you are asking Bob, it is called “zigzag fibo v2 beta”, just google it… :slight_smile:

thanks yunny I will check it out. To be honest though I can guage where I am in a range with the 2 holes in my head I was just giving PP something to do :smiley:

Well, what do I make of that then?

Except, thank ICT, next thing, we’ll get accused of changing our posts after the event :smiley:

And I think what we see now, is what VSA’ers would call an upthrust!

boo-ya! stops taken out :slight_smile: closed the last portion of my long as i have no clue what will happen now.

edit: wow, and there it drops

Now I come to think of it, it may be termed, a reverse News Upthrust and it’s short, but like I’ve said, - terminology - pahh.

That’s all starting to look like the mirror image I did yesterday, are we on the ball here or what guys?

Took 20 pips (50%), stop to BE

So MS broken on 15 min am i anticipating formation of lower high? Yes i am. Next pull back retest is a sell, i think.:smiley:
Only time of day is worrying me a little. However since we aim for profit taking at 15:00gmt this could in fact pan out like it should.Don’t know

We’ll see that 1.3020 level yet, but Im thinking its going to turn into support!

Im glad to see my paint skills havent gone to waste, at least on the “macro” level :slight_smile:

And we are back to the weekly open 2975

Took me all day to get those 25 pips - short was waiting at 3007 - figured might’nt have the legs for the next stops up - happy now :slight_smile:

And back to 1.2900 again, gee’s I’m starting to get bored with that level :smiley:

I was thinking that as well but that spike did just poke above the weekly high of 3008… So we’ll have to see what the LC gives us

Get in get out right before the market crumbles hmmm reminds me of a video that used to be on the first page in the very beginning

Good job

Agreed, I can already here the Trolls complaining now!!!

Nice trade TF

howdy ho from the rooftop once again… it is now midnight and I am back up here to find a signal (Cell signal… not trading signal;)) And yes I am wearing pants - kind of…
Just wanted to check what happened with my limit short order… still untouched at the 1.3020 level… Ill let it sit there for now…
I hope my ISP will go back to normal again soon, because I am scared of heights, and I miss my charts…
After bagging 100 pips I am also too drunk to be up here… and there is no SL if I slip;)

happy hunting everyone!

Ahh, a man after my own heart :slight_smile:

Current state of play:

So near, yet so far. I had the same limit order placed @ 1.3018 (my feed peaked at 1.3014) :slight_smile:

drunk and living in the middle of nowhere. i like

maybe another small MMBuy up to the 20?