Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Thank you Clint! :57:

It’s my pleasure, sir.

I’m bit confused with the Indian time zone. According to Indian time NYO is at 5:30p.m (GMT+5:30) but as per the table posted above it is 4:30 pm and also same with the LO. Is there anything like Daylight saving off or such ?

The example for India in the Table notes is correct.

If you subtract 2½ hours from the Singapore times shown in the Table…

…you get 4:30pm-6:30pm (IST=GMT+5½) for the New York Open Kill Zone times in India.

Here is a screen-shot from the timeanddate.com Time Zone Converter, showing…

…the time conversion from 7am New York time to 4:30pm Mumbai time

Note that the time difference from New York to Mumbai (or anywhere else in India) is currently 9½ hours.

Beginning on November 4, when the U.S. returns to Standard Time, the time difference will be 10½ hours, and the
New York Open Kill Zone will be: 7am-9am in New York, 5:30pm-7:30pm in India, and 8pm-10pm in Singapore.

Neither India nor Singapore observe DST, so time differences between those two places will always be 2½ hours.

So I’m currently undertaking a bit of a top down market analysis, it’s Sunday evening and I’m plodding along getting my charts set up for the week. Whilst doing the fly by on the market indices I notices a SMT divergence between the Dow Jones, S&P and the Nasdaq. Is this too short term to have any impact on prices or am I hitting close to the concepts that ICT has been putting out there. Assuming I was close to the mark in what I would be looking for as far as divergence goes, would this suggest a push higher in the market indices thus suggestion another run early next week?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I saw that too and that is how I interpreted it. But then it seems to me that there is a stronger bearish divergence on the interest yields, with some less stronger bullish divergence on lower TF. Commercials also increased further their shorts. All in all I am kind of expecting a move higher earlier in the week and then a stronger move lower later in the week so will be more focused on shorts. Kind of not sure about it as it is not in line with the seasonal tendency. Eagerly waiting for more insight in the next trading plan series vids hopefully will help me decipher this top down analysis better.

I suppose that’s why it’s called a topdown analysis. Taking all the information in, deciphering it and trying to make sense of it all. If it comes up blank or unclear then that’s probably the best answer!

Hi Ndazbe,
I agree with your findings but what do I know - I’ve only being doing this a couple of months. I won’t be offended if you ignore my confirmation:8:
BTW - where are you getting your chart from?

Bloomberg.com
Here is the 5YR Yields, I can see the divergence that tastefullvenom was talking about.

For Kenp240!
If you go to bloomberg.com and go to any of the charts you can then enter the following…
USGG10YR:IND (US 10YR Yields)
GUKG10:IND (UK 10YR Yields)
GDBR10:IND (GERMAN 10YR Yields)
To change to 2,5 or 30 year yield charts you just change the number respectively.

CCMP:IND (NASDAQ)
INDU:IND (DOW JONES)
SPX:IND (S&P 500)

Hope that helps!

Hi Ndazbe,
Thanks.

One more to put out there tonight… what does everyone make of this?

That à top was formed on the 18th of September , usually we see a bottom 2,5 to 3 weeks later.
So as of this week I will look for signs of a bottom forming and reverse the position to go long until mid/end November.
That’s my plan, what they reality brings you is a whole different game probably :-))

My cmputer caught a viris and have redown loaded the MT 4 indicators but have forgot how to load them into MT 4 platform some help would be great. I know there is directions some plase but cant seem to find them. Also can a person load them all at once or do they need to be loaded individualy?

I just open the MT4 folder in program files, then the folder ‘EXPERTS’ then drag your indicators into the folder ‘INDICATORS’. When you restart the MT4 they should just appear in the indicator list.

took a short in cable a 6160 top of the range. seems that 6160-6130 could work in any case, so i’ll take some profits there. then i figure it’s either continuation of measured move down, approx 150 pips leg to 6000, or move up to 6200, let’s see

thanks Ndazbe it worked great im just about all up and running again, man what a pain in the a**.

Decided to ‘demo’ short Fibre, maybe wrong pair as it was the HH of the two.

Reasons…
-Daily Trinity R2 + Daily R1
-Weekly Trinity R1
-Monthly Trinity R1
-OTE last friday’s high, this morning’s low (78.6%)
-Last tuesday’s AR High (does this count?)
-Overbought all TF’s (15m, 1Hr, 4hR)
-SMT Divergence
-S&R + NYO Killzone (price action on this S&R last week - support)
-Holy Grail & Stinger
-Reflection Pattern
-Insti Level
-MS/MF still bearish
-Turtle soup on today’s 11:00 high…?
-ADR breached fibre, met USDX
-USDX OTE + MS1

Did the same but wanted to wait for the 14:00 GMT volatility injection.

So in that sense Ndazbe, were you expecting the Fibre to spike even higher to get short on that US ISM news or would you have still placed a short if the fibre retreated lower from the pre-news high (maybe forming a small 5-15m OTE)…?