Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I would expect price for the fiber to rise today, and hopefully tommorrow or wednesday, price will change direction, and I will be looking for a place to get short.
I just hope Bernanke doesn’t f’ it up too much! :wink:

I was looking at long cable…ote…from 1.6100 to asia highs…ote at 1.6116…so far…20 pips…will be looking to take profit some profit at asia high and then…fib extensions and looking for ADR to be filled.

We had Judas swing today, goin just below Asia session, there was a nice long, still riding it, took half of 3387

I took the same trade. Judas swing below asia, OTE from fridays swing low after NY open to todays Asia high, and in the direction of the higher timeframe marketstructure.

Exactly same things here :slight_smile: Watching for a bounce of 3360 area now, if we get it,otherwise tp2 set @ 3430 :slight_smile:

got stopeed out of cable trade…should have gone long on fiber… :frowning:

Only me short at 86 then! :58:

Looking for a run at the stops at 1.3320

Not sure of how many pips you were targetting for. I wasn’t sure of today’s bias. So, i did enter and exit for 20 pips twice…bagged 40 pips for today…Long on EU and Short in GU…

Notice how fibre is now refusing to drop in sympathy with cable.
Notice also were at an ote area on the 15 min from this morning’s swing down.

This is why I’m short today:

1. Major run up on Fiber without any pullback
  2. USDX at OTE and daily support
  3. Fiber at daily resistance

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All Friday stops now gone on cable - fibre still reluctantant to follow -is it being kept up?
Possibly cable will now tell the tale.

anyone going short on eur/usd?

fiber + usdindex made higher highs, while cable failed to do so
I’m short at the moment, will get out if it breaks 1.3400

Target locked on,

Target hit

would it be smart to go long on cable…ote 79% at.1.6030…Sup level 1.6033 on 1hr chart and buy zone on trinity level + NYOK?
If I am not mistaken MS on 1hr is bearish and on 4hr is bullish…Market flow is still bearish…do we wait for mf to turn bullish at least on 15min timeframe or is it safe to go long now?

did anyone have a chance to look at the recommended Fibonacci reading by Larry Pesavento?
there is a series on youtube by this guy, he talks about the moon, the Mercury and Venus cycle, and how human body is made of water. He sounds like he could be a mystical genius or a total nut case, nothing against nutty foods but he also says it takes three hours to become a professional trader. And that Fibonacci was given the Nobel peace prize for a paper he wrote in the 1300s… if anyone read the book, what did you think of it? thanks!

I just went long on the Fiber 1.33460
NYO, Divergence, Cable making lower lows while Fiber not… OTE… USDX bearish OTE but this might be a fake, 30pip stop…
we’ll see I spose :confused:

Yes I am short on Fiber. Entry 1.3365. Sl 1.3410. Tp 1.3280

I’m in the same trade. (0.3 pips higher :57:) after similar analysis. I suspect that the earlier PA was orchestrated to shake out the Longs. TP at 13450, although will refine further as we go and take first profit at 13400

[video=youtube_share;XQYSnanMS4A]http://youtu.be/XQYSnanMS4A[/video]

The remaining balance was just stopped for +1 pip

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

I’m in @ 1.3340

Entry was below weekly open, possible low of the week formed.
I will hold for the weekly range, or the resistance level 1.3540 (nov. 2011 highs)