Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Funny enough as mentioned in my earlier post that exact same level i was thinking of shorting! However one thing stopped me and that’s - ICT keeps on repeating over and over again get in sync with direction BIAS which is bullish , plus we had a power of 3 forming on 12-15-16 of oct a swing low, so today we a re looking moves higher from opening price so anything that goes lower from opening price we buy… Thats the gist i got from watching ICT videos,.:33:

Food for thought for EU
MACD divergence on H1
Reached 127 fib and fail to make a new high
Too soon to go south ?

Would you mind pointing out some nice long entries for cable and fiber? preferably OTEs during killzones? I really struggled this week to find any convincing entry… the SMT on Monday was too early for me and the OTE yesterday I missed because I expected a deeper retracement - not sure if it was during a Killzone…

would be a great help if you could give me some pointers on where those many possibilities where.
Congratulations on your trades by the way;)

cheers

If we get down to 6140 on cable I am entering long…

This morning on the Cable, 15M TF, the OTE formed just above the 1.6120 level (key level, marked at the start of the week + institutional), asian low to the high around 7:15 GMT.

This was the only “obvious” entry long for me this week during LO. Yesterdays long on the Cable was during NYO with that decent retracement to 1.6080.

Asia range high acting as support, plus ote at 62% plus weekly support mid fig stock trending lower… ?

hmm maybe my feed didn’t show an OTE?
AR low would have been one, but it was around 5am GMT…too early

edit: well actually you are right… while it seems that our feeds are showing us different things… it would also have been an OTE on my chart measured from the small swing late yesterday (the first bar visible on the image i posted) up to AR high today at 1.6115… didnt see it before! thanks! I think I just expect too much in size of retracements;)

Also long fiber at 3100

too bad we are out of killzone…
another flat week for me so far…

I actually used this swing to enter:

A bit of drawdown, but I expected the 1.6120 level to hold.

Good support at 6145 - 3 point sloping trendline acting as support on 4 hr/ previous resist oct 5 -7th/ prev asian high oct 3

I never trade anything OB or OS against the trend.

Nice scalp ! it did bounce a for quick profit! Congrats:)

You must have you kill zones out of Wack because it was dead on the sweet spot of NYO

We stopped short of 6140 but the 50 level and pivot provided a nice profitable bounce at 6145 level…couple a different entry points around this level…

Its Funny how we read and watch same stuff but everyone understands it differently… lol :wink:

yup you could be right!
time for a day off and catch some sleep for a change… cheers

Yep, right and wrong :smiley:

I took full profits on everything and currently short Aussie

I am anticipating a short at 0380 or 0400

Just hope I didn’t make a big mistake…I needed to pocket my profits tho to keep my balance at a level that I can stomach…I can always get back in the trend…