Insights from a 14+ year trading veteran

More volume please, am feeling your vibe

Hey there.

Following this.

Hello, everyone. My first post here!

I’m 30 and I’ve been working hard on demos. I’ve grew my eToro virtual account from 100k to around 175k right now. In about 3 months. “Bought” Tesla stock on Jan 23rd and I have nearly 120% profit on that.

I’ve used some real money on other broker and with around x20 leverage I’ve made profit of around 120€ from a 260€ account.

Now I’m testing high leverage demos in MetaTrader 4. Like 1:200 or even 1:500 leverage.

You can possibly grow a couple hundred dollar account to thousand in a short period of time, but ofcourse huge risk is involved.

For anyone that doesn’t have days or does not have the nerves to study this stuff in depth, should either go use eToro because it’s by far the easiest. You can even copy people.

But yeah, as the author of this topic said, I just love the idea this can give you the freedom one day to work from anywhere, anytime you want.

I’ve had plenty of different jobs over my life but sooner or later I’ve had enough of the modern slavery.

I’d rather be my own f**king boss. No matter how hard it is to start!

I reccommend this dude as well;

Good luck and happy trading all!

1 Like

Hello, I have been unable to find a suitable trading system. I feel that any indicators are inaccurate and lag behind. Do you have any comments on this? Thank you

This is not a stupid observation - you are right - indicators are inaccurate and always lag behind price. Which is bad if you want to use them as entry signals, but not bad if you want to understand the “sentiment” of the market.

So just use price. Look for an uptrend: set a buy order at the top of a pull-back: set a stop-loss below the bottom of the pull-back: make sure your position is small and bank your profits before the next pull-back starts.

1 Like

Thank you. I am from China and would like to talk more with your traders abroad.:grinning::grinning:

Alot of people will take this advice with a grain of salt… to their demise! But would happily pay $1000+ for the same information explained in a complicated way.

3 Likes

That is so true, I always wonder why.

What are your thoughts on the current market conditions? Will it be worse than the 2008 financial crisis? I’ve got a feeling that it will be a drop in the ocean compared to what’s going on now.

I think there’s a possibility that this coronavirus pandemic will bring about a stronger impact than the GFC. :confused: But of course, the sooner we get to contain this virus and put an end to this, the faster the economies will bounce back. :frowning:

1 Like

I agree. But what is the solution?

That’s a tough one. :confused: But for starters, I think it would really help a lot if all countries conduct mass testing using credible kits. :thinking: For example, in my own country with approximately 104 million people, we’ve only conducted less than 3,000 tests. :confused: I think it would help to know the actual number of citizens infected and go from there. :thinking: This would help determine the best course of action next, I think? What do you have in mind? :slight_smile:

I just want this to end. We are on two weeks lockdown in my country and it’s getting on my nerves. I read a vaccine will take a long time so most persons are concentrating on preventive medicine. If you care, my sister who is a nurse told me inhaling fumes of lime, Ginger and garlic works wonders. Also, drink the mixture. She said that’s why she has not had it yet. Well, social distancing is getting to me. I have stopped trading since last week because of the anxiety. Waiting for all this to go away.

OMG. :frowning: I hope your sister stays safe and healthy. :open_mouth: Healthcare workers are really risking their lives to fight this virus. Almost 10% of our deaths here are healthcare professionals. :frowning:

Also, thanks for this! :open_mouth: It’s the first time I’ve heard of this but I love all of these anyway, so I wouldn’t mind trying this out. :blush:

I understand that the anxiety is getting to you. :frowning: It might really be best to stay out of the market for now if you’re also unsure and anxious. :open_mouth: This might affect your ability to spot good trade set-ups.

Should we still be expecting any post from tradinggod?

3 Likes

thats the only reason im here…

And it is. My contention continues to be that, if a person is truly seeking to learn grow himself and not simply acquire some get-rich-quick technique, then who is worth learning from is easily discernable with some patience. Remember patience? It’s talked about a lot in these parts…

I appreciate that insight to the fullest. I have lost a few thousand due to poor probability calculations and ignorance of both basic technical analysis and overall relative strength/weakness within the currency pairs. What it boils down to is a full understanding of your personal mentality and creating a strategy that is centered around your personal programming and operating system. Two traders can see a chart as having two different outcomes and make money. It is all based on the trader as an individual

1 Like

How is it going mate?