Inspiration from those who created a successful EA with positive results

Like myself, for those of you still searching, struggling, and questioning if there are any successful EA’s without the need of any hedging or Martingale strategy you have come to the right place. I am not selling my EA or providing any type of monetary gain for myself, but only to provide some form of inspiration for those who are just on the brink of giving up on your journey. Its funny how a simple fix can transform an EA in to profitability however its been many years of testing and frustration. If any of you have created an EA, not paid or borrowed from an opportunist, , I would love to see your own results. Unfortunately a new broker was needed where an investor password will be provided for the sole purpose of tracking on My FXBOOk

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/scalperxyz/trader-xyz/3307141

You do realize that MyFXBook is showing exactly two trades between 2 May and today and with a profit of 1.81% at the time of my posting this??? I’m not sure just how inspirational that is??? No offense. Or is this just because you had to open a new account and these are the first trades???

Regards,

Dale.

I do have another account and managing another that I am trading with the same concepts in mind manually for years. Keep in mind I am starting a fresh account open to public on MY FXBOOK so nothings hidden other then my balance. Why is no one transparent enough to show their MY FXBOOK without the need of screenshots? With more negativity to come, it was quite possibly wrong for me to open a discussion over EA’s, non martingale and Hedging success stories and I should go on my merry way

Dale,

You are correct in stating this account is too new to be any type of inspiration. Honestly, I only have 2.5 weeks of proven data of the EA on another account averaging 5-10% profitability every week more so then trading manually. I will wait a few months then open up the discussion again.

1 Like

Hello.

Sounds good. Look forward to seeing some more data.

Was not trying to be negative toward you or your EA by the way i.e. better that you’ve now explained the lack of trades etc. i.e. will make more sense to somebody reading your thread now is all.

Stay in touch.

Regards,

Dale.