InstaForex scam?

instaforex also bad broker…market maker…have tried fxcm, alpari, fxprimus and instaforex…they all seem the same…

Hi Greentrends,

First, welcome to the forum. You mentioned that you tried FXCM along with some other brokers and “they all seem the same”. Was there something you didn’t like about our platform? I would appreciate your feedback.

Also, if you ever have questions about FXCM, feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason

FXCM is a well regulated & trusted broker, many of my friends using them for years with satisfaction, same for Alpari. If some one can not make profit with FXCM or Alpari, then he does not know how to trade.

Jason[/QUOTE]

What about xe markets
I trade with them and there pretty decent

XE market is good but i left them for their wider spread. I have mailed them so many times about their wider spread, they did not replied me. After that, a number of people from Bangladesh in my circle, left XE market together.

Alpari isn’t that bad, they were OK (I started with them).
Instaforex looks like a bucketshop.

its not a question of gaining or losing money…fyi, i very well know how to trade…what worries me is when brokers freeze their platforms during news times, traders getting repeated requotes, having trouble with withdrawals, sudden price movement to hit SL and TP when the order is fine on other platforms, bad unresponsive customer service etc…i have had all these experiences with all the brokers i have mentioned…hence my judgement abt fxcm, alpari, fxprimus, instafx…etc…

I did some research on the broker, the broker is the best broker of Asia, I do not think this is a scam broker even though I’ve seen a lot of negative comments on this broker.

Do you consider a 3 pip spread in all majours wide?

can u tell us what kind of research was done to prove that they are the best in Asia? it makes me suspect that you are probably an IB for them and are trying desperately to save face for them…

Sergey Mayzus, the CEO of companies: InstaForex, UWCFX and CorsaCapital regulates in his own company called RAUFR.org and exhibits in his own expos ShowFxWorld. A lot of clams are filled for his company InstaForex in Russian courts.

LiteForex is a company with which he (Sergey Mayzus) began

there spreads are pretty high at times, what company did you leave them for im just curcious to know if theres any other companys that offer that low of a deposite:51:

Im not fan of insta dont get me wrong, even some of the local traders here have had their share of headaches with insta, and one other thing that bothers me when they continue to claim being number one. awards are awards and its just an added (+) for any broker, but to abuse it just to have more traders thats not a good signs (just saying)

I don’t think it’s a scam. Scammers are those who disappear after they get your money. Instaforex has been there for some now.

i have a question i have been trading with xemarkets for a little bit and the quotations are of i have position open with gold
and the price of gold right now on 12/3/12012 is at 2:26 1719.90 and there price right now is at 1717.76 and is just moving from there i took a video of the live gold price and there price and not sure what to do they are scamming people and i have lost a few bucks thankgod not alot of money but i am complaining i wanna kno what is the most effective way to get my full ammount of money back

i have a question i have been trading with xemarkets for a little bit and the quotations are of i have position open with gold
and the price of gold right now on 12/3/12012 is at 2:26 1719.90 and there price right now is at 1717.76 and is just moving from there i took a video of the live gold price and there price and not sure what to do they are scamming people and i have lost a few bucks thankgod not alot of money but i am complaining i wanna kno what is the most effective way to get my full ammount of money back

Well, I think that is wide yes…:slight_smile: What are your spreads?

Euhm, I looked at Alpari chart and the Daily High today on gold was 1722,65 and Low was, 1712.36 and Low came for High. So I am afraid that it was the real price you have been seeing and you have been in a bad trade.

So are we missing information to conclude that they are scamming? I cannot come to that conclusion based on your post.

the spreads are huge could that be why the price was at 2doller diffreance