InstaForex scam?

yes, I would

I dont think so. They always processes my withdrawal request well

insta chart always freeze especially during news, delayed click while OP
worst broker ever
the only thing good from them is rebate service, if were you choose the right IB

I trade with Insta forex, i pay 3 pip as spread for every entry. I;m not a scalper so i do not worry about it.

I pay because they process my withdrawals under 7 hours, is that not good service???

Hmm 3 pips is a little wide no? Is it standard spread on all pairs? Because on EURUSD you can have less than 1 pip spread usuallyā€¦

Yes 3 pip spread for all majours. Anyway, i practiced with their platform (demo) so Iā€™m kinda comfortable with them. Their server really serves me well considering the fact that i live in Africa were the network/internet connection is quite slow

just beware their demo and real account server really different, the bucjetshop broker that not regulated

OMG, I didnā€™t think anyone could ask such a question.
Answering: YES, I do. Itā€™s just a huge spread nowadays when many companies offer 1.5-2 pips on this pair.

InstaForex.com crooks steal money from their customers!
sites.google.com/site/antiinstaforex/home/eng

do you still trade with instaforex?? do you withdraw your profits regularly? any withdrawal problems?

I am trading in Instaforex till now. I deposit by Liberty reserve.After liberty reserve scam they desired to lock fund 6 months and they notified me they pay 50% of deposit fund.Now this time when i try to withdrew fund they cut my all fund from my account. Please advise me ,what can i do?
My current fund was- $10633

No, they are not.

I make routine withdrawal with bonus account.

But there are a lot of disappointed and frustrated members who spread bad rumor about them because of over expectation with bonus account to get revenge.

I sympathy for them but this is the consequence of bonus account, they have agreement to exclude anyone from bonus campaign without explaining the reason.

They cut all my moneyā€¦I have proof. They cut my main balance and bonus amount.I didā€™t mind for bonus amount But my real amount?
Midell do u work with INSTA or Trade in INSTA?
Do u have power to solve this type of problem?
If u have pls solve my problem.
Thanks

Dear usfrahim,

I donā€™t work for them, Iā€™m not even moderator in MT5 Forum, just very old member, no one has the power except the support themselves.

Anyway, I donā€™t believe they cut your real amount.

There has been a case where the trader from my country got his real amount cut, he went all of the trouble to sent a letter to Russian regulator only later on to got reply from Insta that the client is accused to did trading balance before and based on the agreement, Insta has the right to cut client real money to cover the previous loss made by that client and the client is rejected to trade again in Insta as they wonā€™t give brokerage service to a client who has done trading balance.

EDIT; Iā€™ve seen your problem is about Liberty Reserve, mate, according to the agreement we can only withdraw with the same method when we deposit so they donā€™t break any rules at all in this case despite what other brokers do, in fact because they feel sympathy to traders they made policy to return 50 % of the balance. Sorry mate, but all of the clients who deposited with Liberty Reserve in Insta faced it and no one got 100 % of the balance. Consider ourselves lucky, if our money were still at the liberty Reserve during the shut down, we canā€™t even get a cent now.

Thanks for Mail.
Do u have Russian regulator e-mail address?
I know their policy for liberty.They want to cut 50% deposit of Lr.I think its ok but they cut full amount!!!
My amount was- 10933-Bonus 1446= 9487. If they want to pay me like their policy it was 4743.But they cut my money. I know some clients? Is this their policy??? I think u are not only old client,u work for insta,thatā€™s why u told me positive for insta! But I loss my money.I want to know why they cut fund?

The last example that i mentioned was more than just send mails to regulator, you need to deliver real letter and not email with proper format and its not to report Insta but because Insta told that client to asked for some kind of permission from the regulator

Sorry but I donā€™t believe. Even if its true there must be a makes sense reason like wrong way to request the withdrawal, I know a lot of traders used the wrong way to requested their Liberty Reserve Deposit. If you have tried seriously you must have known the reason since you have contacted the support but you cut the whole story and only told that Insta cut the full amount without explained the whole reality that makes sense.

I donā€™t work for Insta, if you join forum MT5 sponsored by Insta, you know Iā€™m a very old user named Bao Long.

I give positive comments based on my real experience.

But there are always positive and negative comments on a broker.

If you still canā€™t get your money back, try to ask in here Deposit & Withdrawal (Problem, Testimonial Or Congratulatory) (5)

but if the Insta Representatives donā€™t reply because they donā€™t notice you, you can open new thread in here

InstaForex Hot Line

But use polite words because I heard Insta like to ignore peoples who put rude comments on the forum.

Instaforex has no any problem to me. im using a copy trade with Instaforex, once I taken out the money between 1 days I had taken out~
Instaforex have a lot of rules and regulation, if you void the rules, it may cancelled ur that trade~
but before that must read all the rules that insta given, thats only I know

Itā€™s a long time I didnā€™t hear any report involed to this broker. It might be doing well. Right now YouTradeFX is number 1 scammer in FPA.

Some time ago I traded with Insta and I hadnā€™t problems with this broker. But It was more then 2 years ago. By my experience I canā€™t say that Insta was a bad broker. and I donā€™t know what about nowā€¦

Its the F P A that went too far by trying to be a judge.

Why canā€™t be they neutral and just accept reviews ?

Of course anyone can write anything in review so we canā€™t ignore or believe them completely.