Instagram Traders

That’s right. There’s a trader I follow, and he called out one of those pages for stealing his pic from his page. It showed his results from a XRP trade where he made huge gains. The person posted his pic like an hour later :joy:

Sorry to say, I don’t think it can be a long time success story for any forex trader. And yes, who are actually working in forex with a view to earning money on a short term basis or more specifically says, seasonal traders can try copy trading. Otherwise a pro trader can’t ensure long journey obviously only through copy trading.

True. It’s so easy to fake those fancy lifestyle photos. Sharing this article I’ve read about this scam:

1 Like

Yes mate, it is! Thanks for your words & the news.

He posts videos? I’ve only seen pics of him (and his ripped body) lol.

lol yea on his IG stories, and there are some already on his page

Hey guys what do you guys think about JakesForex on instagram? Have any of you heard of him and would you recommend?

Have not heard of him. Will check him out.

Are there traders on instagram who don’t flaunt money/post pics of cars/fancy houses/etc.? I suppose they might lose their credibility if they don’t?

@devindatrader is my mentor now, he ACTUALLY trades and is doing really well. He spent all of 2017 studying and testing, and went LIVE Feb of this year, he’s now making over $1,000 every week and was able to go from full-time to part-time on his job. Now that’s exactly what I’m going to accomplish, he’s a true inspiration :muscle:t5:

I also heard the same

There is a lot of garbage on Instagram, but there is value as well. Here is some of my favourites right now:

@tyronbfx
@price.action.strategies
@theforexscalper
@javiertraderfx

When it comes to longevity…

The major problem is the method by which traders go about their business. It is not any specific strategy, psychology or anything you read here. You have to be willing to set aside pride and treat the Forex Market like it is the stock market.

Do equity investors solely invest in one company at a time? Buy 100 shares of AAPL and let the rest sit in an interest bearing sweep account? No, they create portfolios of multiple funds and stocks.

Just because there is leverage and a shorter time horizon, it does not mean that investment wisdom is thrown out the window. Retail FX traders have to reconfigure the way they look at trading because the alternative is the status quo - trading like you are at the Blackjack table.

Wow, that’s impressive. What does he trade? FX? Equities? Crypto?

he trades FX mostly, and started trading crypto not too long ago. He’s doing really well and keeps it simple

I actually found something like this on instagram and i would like to thank you for the tip

@price.action.strategies is extremely informative! Highly recommended