Interbank FX

Anyone had experience using them? They support MT5 and are registered with both the NFA and CFTC, but they have a ONE star rating on forexpeacearmy.com

I’d appreciate anyone’s 0.02 on them.

Well it appears forexpeacearmy.com itself is a scam, AGHHHH! Who to trust?

I’d still like to hear anyone’s opinion.

Edit: Trying them in demo mode, made a limit buy order for chf/usd at .9710 price has dropped down to .9700 and still not filled!

I have actually demo traded with IBFX from the beginning of April to the beginning of last week. During the seven months that I demo traded, I’ve never had a problem with entry orders getting filled. I finally started to trade with a live account last Wednesday :eek:, and my experience so far is identical to demo. All of my limit and stop orders where filled exactly where they were. As a matter of fact, during the Fed Interest Rate decision last week, there was wild volatility, and I was prepared for slippage, but surprisingly my TP got filled at my desired price right in the middle of it all. So far, so good I guess :).

I’m trading both demo and live with IBFX, (live with IBFX Australia, demo with ibfx.com).
I have never had any problems with them.
All correspondence and dealings with their staff have been great.
Have also found some of their webinars useful.

Okay thanks both of you. They looked pretty good but then I got thrown off by that 1-star rating; looks like more reputable websites say they are okay. It’s so hard to tell with scams on top of scams going on and everyone crying ‘SCAM’ when they lose money :confused:

Oh are they in any way related to the Interbank ECN or do they just happen to have the same name?

I think the “ECN” part pertains to what kind of broker interbank is… which is an Electronic COmmunications Network - it’s not really part of its name.

I had only good experience with them.
Around 2 years of trading demo and real.

I had good performance. It is the closest to an ecn you’ll ever get.